Great news tomorrow !

Tomorrow's media will have some details of the deal negotiated between by Paul Murray and Ticketus on behalf of the Blue Knights.

It will be incredibly good news for Rangers.

It will reduce the debt owed by the club incredibly - far beyond what I personally thought to be possible.

It will remove the threat of legal action by Ticketus against RFC - they will be free to pursue whoever else they think fit.

It will open the way to the option for the Blue Knights to purchase the club via a CVA and hence avoid liquidation.

:uk::crabflute::uk:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow's media will have some details of the deal negotiated between by Paul Murray and Ticketus on behalf of the Blue Knights.

It will reduce the debt owed by the club incredibly - far beyond what I personally thought to be possible.

It will remove the threat of legal action by Ticketus against RFC - they will be free to pursue whoever else they think fit.

It will open the way to the option for the Blue Knights to purchase the club via a CVA and hence avoid liquidation.

I so hope this is true! If it's bullshit I hope you get arse raped :lol:

Ive been reading those very comments, verbatim, across various social media outlets all night.

The RST et al are being very proactive in there PR push tonight, especially in light of Frankie's Far East revelations earlier.

They seem desperate to win the hearts and minds of the support and are desperately trying to convince us that they are 'the only show in town'.

I'm only interested in who is best for Rangers, be it TBK's or Singapore Slings but we still have to keep our options open until we see ALL the bids.

Where is this information coming from?