RFWG reply to Regan accusations

From the BBC website on 20th July 2011...........................

"Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has accepted a place on the Scottish Football Association's new professional game board".

So why the fuck is there a problem wae him being asked the question about reporting back to Lawell, who is clearly a member of the SFA Board? Seems like a reasonable enough question tae ask.

IT's reasonable I think, unless it's hitting a little too close to home for wee Patsy.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the BBC website on 20th July 2011...........................

"Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has accepted a place on the Scottish Football Association's new professional game board".

So why the fuck is there a problem wae him being asked the question about reporting back to Lawell, who is clearly a member of the SFA Board? Seems like a reasonable enough question tae ask.

It's a cringeworthy accusation. People, ridiculously, seem to believe lawell controls Scottish football...he does it so well we have won the league the last three years while financially stricken....hardly the mastermind you and your ilk paint him as....

He gets far too much credit from a section of our fans.

He is part of a ten man board but you think the chief executive reports back to him. Lawell reports, in the main, to one man and he is an ex Rangers board member.

It's a cringeworthy accusation. People, ridiculously, seem to believe lawell controls Scottish football...he does it so well we have won the league the last three years while financially stricken....hardly the mastermind you and your ilk paint him as....

He is part of a ten man board but you think the chief executive reports back to him. Lawell reports, in the main, to one man and he is an ex Rangers board member.

how can lawwell possibly be impartial though?

it's ridiculous that someone who is a chief exec of a football club can also be on the board of the FA - if thats not a conflict of interest then i don't know what is.

He joined the Board of the SFA in July 2011...............................AFTER we lifted the 3rd of our 3 titles you speak of. doh

Why are you talking about the last three years rather than his time spent on the SFA board.

It was a frustrated throw-away remark at the back of his head as he walked out. He would have been about 2 or 3 steps out of the room by the time he heard it. Yes, we would have preferred it didnt happen, but we are not about to lie about it, unlike the SFA.

There are plenty of topics of discussion we should be debating from the above statement, the Lawwell remark is not really in the top 10 of the important ones.

how can lawwell possibly be impartial though?

it's ridiculous that someone who is a chief exec of a football club can also be on the board of the FA - if thats not a conflict of interest then i don't know what is.

Precisely, dangerous to underestimate liewell aka Keyser Soze.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof!. He's gone.

It was a frustrated throw-away remark at the back of his head as he walked out. He would have been about 2 or 3 steps out of the room by the time he heard it. Yes, we would have preferred it didnt happen, but we are not about to lie about it, unlike the SFA.

There are plenty of topics of discussion we should be debating from the above statement, the Lawwell remark is not really in the top 10 of the important ones.

Fair enough but in a time where you and the other guys involved are rightly getting the credit you deserve for the excellent job you are doing don't be too precious about criticisim. (tu)

Maybe you should have answered my original post instead of this one..... ;)

He joined the Board of the SFA in July 2011...............................AFTER we lifted the 3rd of our 3 titles you speak of. doh

so the question is open to you as well then, what has lawell directly done to influence things...here was me thinking we had lost the league as a con man ripped off our club..you have new info though so i am naturally interested...

Maybe you should list what lawell has actually done since getting on the board so i can make a judgement ?

I think this may just be the problem. We don't know what the fuck he does, or is doing.

One thing you can be sure of though is that he's not doing anything that will benefit RFC.

so the question is open to you as well then, what has lawell directly done to influence things...here was me thinking we had lost the league as a con man ripped off our club..you have new info though so i am naturally interested...

Nothing to be gained by turning my post around and throwing it back in a style that suits you. You said he hasn't stopped our financially stricken club from winning 3 titles in a row. I said he wasn't on the Board at the SFA until we had secured the 3rd of those titles. Fact.

Nothing to be gained by turning my post around and throwing it back in a style that suits you. You said he hasn't stopped our financially stricken club from winning 3 titles in a row. I said he wasn't on the Board at the SFA until we had secured the 3rd of those titles. Fact.

Surely that wouldn't have slowed down the "kayser".....what a load of old pish....

Touche!

Maybe you should list what lawell has actually done since getting on the board so i can make a judgement ?

Why should i make a list, i can see quite clearly given how the filth are treated compared to Rangers since Liewell quick entry to the higher echelons of the SFA.

I'm sure most Rangers fans can as well.

Why should i make a list, i can see quite clearly given how the filth are treated compared to Rangers since Liewell quick entry to the higher echelons of the SFA.

I'm sure most Rangers fans can as well.

get your list in general and how it can be traced back to lawell...surely if you believe in what you are saying it's not a big ask.

as you know guys, we are on our knees at the moment

once we are head and shoulders above the rest again, he will be the first getting the bag!

there are a lot of cunts who are going get their comupance once we are back on our feet

Don't worry mate, we hopefully soon be up to our knees again :)