RFWG reply to Regan accusations

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's patently obvious now that Reagan simply can't ( or isn't prepared to) handle any kind of criticism. He undoubtedly feels that his position is unassailable. We need to disabuse him of that notion, and we need to continue the pressure. He is incompetent - but a dangerous incompetent nevertheless.

get your list in general and how it can be traced back to lawell...surely if you believe in what you are saying it's not a big ask.

You seem to have this thing for list yet have completely ignored the post stating Liwell wasn't on the SFA panel when we won three in a row, Why and how come their biggest nemesis was give n a cushy wee job.

What's the point if you ignored the simple things.

Your love of liewell dully noted though.

You seem to have this thing for list yet have completely ignored the post stating Liwell wasn't on the SFA panel when we won three in a row.

There was no reply because he made a rip roaring arse of a statement

It's patently obvious now that Reagan simply can't ( or isn't prepared to) handle any kind of criticism. He undoubtedly feels that his position is unassailable. We need to disabuse him of that notion, and we need to continue the pressure. He is incompetent - but a dangerous incompetent nevertheless.

This. (tu)

He's really quick with the block button on twitter when challenged as well.

You seem to have this thing for list yet have completely ignored the post stating Liwell wasn't on the SFA panel when we won three in a row.

Correct. As I've already said in an earlier post, GCL stated that Lieswell isn't doing a very good job at damaging our club because "he never stopped us winning our 3 IAR" which wouldn't have been possible as, and I'll repeat myself, he never joined the Board of the SFA until AFTER we had secured our 3 IAR.

Then he's been working behind the scenes BEFORE he actually joined the SFA Board to try and stop us. Wonder if he has a list of items whereby Lieswell was trying to stop our 3 IAR BEFORE he got on to the Board at the SFA?

I seriously doubt it.

so what has he done since joining the sFA board that has contributed to our downfall...you seem to be avoiding that very simple question...i wonder why the pair of you are ignoring that rather important point..... :sherlock:

Don't be shy one thing will do.....

As for our 3 in a row the accusations about lawell controlling scottish football only started this season according when he took the position on the board ? Is this what you two are claiming ? I will presume you two are new to these MB's if that is what you are saying, sadly i know you're not..... :sherlock:

Regan banned me from his twitter because i called him Lawells bum chum.....the truth really hurts.The guy is a prick.When he first got the job he went to the Glitterdome for a private meeting with Lawell and the next thing Lawell has been fast-tracked to the SFA in a move described at the time as "the fastest move on to the SFA board in its 140 year history".You would think they knew each other from previous employement. :craphead:

Oh dear. :disappointment:

Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same.

The SFA are simply incompetent fools. Top to bottom. (tu)

there is a difference between incompetence which clearly exists and the influence liewell is now able to exert over the other board members, Campbell oglive is their next target

so what has he done since joining the sFA board that has contributed to our downfall...you seem to be avoiding that very simple question...i wonder why the pair of you are ignoring that rather important point..... :sherlock:

Don't be shy one thing will do.....

As for our 3 in a row the accusations about lawell controlling scottish football only started this season according when he took the position on the board ? Is this what you two are claiming ? I will presume you two are new to these MB's if that is what you are saying, sadly i know you're not..... :sherlock:

We were discussing when he joined the SFA you tried to muddy the waters and throw the post of course by mentioning us winning the treble which was irrelevant to the point.

But you knew that.

Do we have to go over and over with you till the point of the post gets lost as per usual.

We surely must ask why after all Liewells shit with the SFA he was rushed into a job with them.

Who is the 'DB' referred to in this part?

"SR was out the door and being closely followed by DB when on of our group called after him "away to report back to Lawwell?" It must be made abundantly clear that SR was already through the doorway, with DB close behind when this happened, so to say that that was the final straw is an outright lie, and we therefore call for Mr Regan to withdraw this accusation immediately and to apologise for his behaviour in storming out at a difficult question. Our member apologised to the rest of the group for this outburst but it was in sheer frustration at the indignant way SR had just conducted himself, and to the answers we got from him during the meeting which in our mind clearly state his intentions to hammer Rangers hard for CW’s lies."

Seems an overreaction from Regan (if the minutes are all you read of course). What I would like to see is the complete minutes and who said what. IF Regan acted like this over 'tough' questions, then he should not be in the position. One has to learn to deal with criticism, and, uncomfortable situations. It's part of his job.

What I have read of Regan on here is that he does not handle criticism well. Can't all be wrong. I would just like to see both sides (if there will ever be anything published from Regan's side other than his own remarks which don't seem highly credible.)

We were discussing when he joined the SFA you tried to muddy the waters and throw the post of course by mentioning us winning the treble which was irrelevant to the point.

But you knew that.

Do we have to go over and over with you till the point of the post gets lost as per usual.

We surely must ask why after all Liewells shit with the SFA he was rushed into a job with them.

We aren't discussing anything as you refuse to say what he has actually done

We aren't discussing anything as you refuse to say what he has actually done

I dont think you'd understand as you seem to think its ok that Liewell rips the SFA apart in one season bullying the refs so much that they strike yet next season is rewarded a place on the board.

If you cant see the disparity between refereeing decisions between us and the rest of the SPL and SFA punishments toward us YOU NEED GLASSES.

I dont think you'd understand as you seem to think its ok that Liewell rips the SFA apart in one season bullying the refs so much that they strike yet next season is rewarded a place on the board.

If you cant see the disparity between refereeing decisions between us and the rest of the SPL and SFA punishments toward us YOU NEED GLASSES.

so you are saying that peter lawell has personally ensured refereeing decisions and SFA punishments are more harsh on Rangers ?

How has he done this ?

so you are saying that peter lawell has personally ensured refereeing decisions and SFA punishments are more harsh on Rangers ?

How has he done this ?

Do you not think he may have influence in his position on the SFA board. ?

We see every week more baffling decisions go against us i wonder who is pressurizing the Refs.

Seems odd we seem to be the focal point just now for all that's bad in the game.

How did a man so reviled by the SFA one season get on the board the next, would be the question most Rangers fans would be asking.

How has he done this ?

Not looking to get in on your discussion with the other posters, but can I ask one question?

Do you think sDM would ever have been invited onto the sfa board, or latterly, CW, a mere couple of months after forcing the refs to strike? Does anyone actually know why liewell was chosen above anyone else?

The answer is probably no bacause the mhanks would've went ballistic, but we've to sit back and accept it.

The conspiracy theorists would've had a field-day.

What an embarrassing display from the man running the SFA.

He is weary with this as the tims constantly bombard him on twitter (an account he should close immediately) and seems to have taken it out on you guys after perfectly reasonable questions.

The SFA should be considering if they have the right man for the job, it doesn't sound like he has the temperament for it. Although the last comnment was not required, you had won that arguement and gave him a comeback

Incidentally have you sent him a copy of these notes and has there been any kind of rebuttal ? I have been out the country for the best part of two weeks and missed most of this.

It has been made quite clear to us that there is no further communications to be had with them. If you've been away and missed the story I'm sure you can find the previous statement and the SFA reply.