I really wish you'd all give it a rest with this tainted title pish

GOAT

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason the mhanky mob won their first title in four years today wasn't because we got put into adminstration, it was because of us failing to beat St Mirren all season until today, us failing to beat hearts at home at all this season, not being able to beat Aberdeen at home, St Johnstone at home, Kilmarnock home and away, Dundee Utd, the tarriers st the piggery, this list goes on and fucking on.

Throwing away a 12 point lead or whatever it was to them before New Year is what cost us this league let those fenian tramps enjoy their day, when we have ours remember today and it will make it so much sweeter.

Fuck them, and fuck their title.

we live in a time when lombardi's dictum - "winning isn't everything, it is the only thing" has never been more prevalent.

first goal statistics during old firm games overwhelmingly indicate that had we been given wallace's goal - we would have won this critical game; however, not getting a call comes with the territory and, as our history shows, we'd have got on with it and possibly gone on to win the league.

but the latter has no comparison to the impact of the catastrophic, unprecedented off field events in our history that has plagued us since john greig left, and culminated in administration and the possibitity of liquidation.

to suggest that players should be immune from imminent loss of their jobs, 75% cuts in salary, and the possible liquidation of the scottish institution they play for is simply ludicrous, requiring an inhuman constitution.

unlike lombardi, winning means absolutely fuck all to me if i know that i won through sheer luck, or because catastrophic events outwith the game prevented the opposition from performing.

it's how i win the game or title that is vital - i want to know that when i kiss that trophy, i do so knowing i was better at football on a level playing field than the opposition.

this is an issue that defines the character of a man.

to some men, getting into the CL because, sion, the team that gubbed you got done on a technicality, or winning a title because the opposition could not perform because of the impact of non football issues are something to be proud of, for others - it is a hollow and tainted victory not worth having.

i follow Rangers because of what i perceive it to represent - that how we win is more important than winning itself, and that lombardi's "winning is the only thing" is contrary to the traditions of Rangers FC. and what distinguishes us from the scum.

Big Jock K_ _ w :beer1:

Big Jock Knew!

Brazil, 37, said: "Torbett should be locked up.

"He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near boys' teams."

Sex abuse allegations have haunted Celtic Boys' Club for almost a quarter of a century.

A Record investigation has revealed Celtic's board knew about the rumours 20 years ago.

Today, Torbett is a respected senior official of the boys' club.

His Trophy Centre shops sponsor the league Celtic boys play in, and provide Celtic FC with most of their medals and awards.

He also helped raise cash for the Celtic Charity Fund.

And he has a regular seat in the Parkhead directors' box as guest of his pal, past chairman Kevin Kelly Kevin Kelly may refer to:

Bachelor Torbett lured Celtic kids to his council flat with ice-cream and fancy meals.

He also took them on glamorous foreign tours.

Then he used them as sex toys, in return for a promise of glory.

John McCluskey, brother of Parkhead star George, was one of Torbett's victims.

He said: "All I ever dreamed of was to play for Celtic. But Torbett turned that dream into a memory that will haunt me until I die.

"My shame is not for what happened, but for keeping it quiet so long."

Last night, Parkhead supremo Fergus McCann promised to personally investigate the scandal.

He has already spoken to some of the victims. He even called in police, who found nothing.

In a statement, McCann said: "These are very serious allegations, and those concerned should report all information to police.

"I would like to make it clear that this matter has no current link to Celtic Football Club.

"I have nothing to say on the past board's handling of the matter."

Celtic Boys' Club chairman Tony McGuiness said he would call for an immediate special general meeting to probe the claims.

He said: "I asked Jim about the allegations, and he assured me he would never

do anything to harm the club.

"He is still connected with the club, although he is not a regular attender at meetings.

"I have heard rumours and counter-rumours over the years against several people, and I recently helped police with certain inquiries."

At his home in Glasgow's west end, Torbett said: "I have nothing to say on the matter."

This is were the Jelly & Ice cream factor comes into play!

I'm sure he'll be too busy celebrating over on Kerrydale street to care what anyone thinks.

Feni@n tramp.

No one will deny us our place in history, charlatans may come and go.

Ultimately the people that are chosen will ensure our club’s legacy.

CR, BR, MS, CD & GV will rise to the task and will ensure that the cretin retreats to the stone that he was born from.

I am not insinuating that the cretin was derived from a slut of a mother that hooked for pleasure alone.

God Save the Queen and The Rangers Football Club.

The right time, wrong time, double time, quiet time, life time, happy times, sad times, good times, bad times, out of time, sometime, past times, future times, many times, over time, due time, killing time, day time, night time, spring time, summer time, this time, that time, your time, my time, their time, half-time, tea-time and any time: that title's tainted.

For all time.

No one will deny us our place in history, charlatans may come and go.

Ultimately the people that are chosen will ensure our club’s legacy.

CR, BR, MS, CD & GV will rise to the task and will ensure that the cretin retreats to the stone that he was born from.

I am not insinuating that the cretin was derived from a slut of a mother that hooked for pleasure alone.

God Save the Queen and The Rangers Football Club.

Might/probably be the beer talking, but I love you. :D

Not pleased they have the title but it is a tainted title so i am not that bothered ! ..... I am more concerned with admin etc.

Fuk them !

Fuk sakes lads lets give them a title now and again as it makes it sweeter when we knock them back down again...Always happens !

:21: