I really wish you'd all give it a rest with this tainted title pish

GOAT

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2008, Celtic threatened to 'boycott' SFA meetings, pull out of negotiations for contracts..you name it, simply because Rangers wanted an extra SEVEN day extention for what (should have been) a great moment for SCOTTISH football.

What happened? their incredible ability to complain and moan brought about 4 games in 10 days including a european final against a (then) very very good Zenit team (who at the point of the final, domestic league agreed to postpone two of their league games), and a Scottish Cup final, squeezed inbetween two SPL games which we had to win by several goals to have a chance at the title (thanks to the previous).

2008 was a tainted title, and i will -ALWAYS- remember the banner - '2008 roobed. 2009 champions'

This year as so many seem to agree, a 10 point deduction had an adverse affect on our club, as would any insolvency event at a workplace, and we were not given a fair crack at the whip to see this season through on points we'd already earned.

For them to think they are "the best" as they put it, is in itself deluded considering how it was actually won.

Regardless of how many games they played, if your telling me professional athletes can't play 90 minutes of football every couple of days without getting tired then your mad.

If I could I'd play this game every day if I was that talented and we should have pumped the teams that took points of us that season at the end.

This year as so many seem to agree, a 10 point deduction had an adverse affect on our club, as would any insolvency event at a workplace, and we were not given a fair crack at the whip to see this season through on points we'd already earned.

forgive me if i am mistaken, but didnt the season start last august, and on november the 5th we had a 15 point advantage over the beggars, and while they had 2 games in hand apparently they are bottle merchants so they shouldnt have won they 2 games in hand?

10 points docked or not, we allowed a 13 point swing within 3 months, all this time these players were on their 20 grand a week and earning more in a week than most fans do in a year

so please (not just yourself but everyone else) stop giving the players excuses to hide from the fact that they have been pretty fucking awful this season, along with the management team

the beggars were undefeated for over 20 domestic games at one point, thats championship winning material in anyones book, wether we like it or not

one day we were 9 in front, losing that lead cost us the title not the administration

If you or anyone thinks getting docked 10 points mid season has no effect on team performance is fucking delusional.

Also your top scorer being sold to Everton??

I feel like I am taking crazy pills .....

i notice how our captain doesnt explain how we dropped 13 points to give they bastard a 4 point lead before administration

perhaps if davis earned his 20grand a week wages we wouldnt have dropped they 13 points before administration

far too much player talking this season about this and that, when a lot of the time they failed to talk on the fucking pitch imo

Dearie me, is it that time already! the tims will the league, so we start to attack our players despite the fact that they (tims) have intimidated referees all season and there manager is poison.

Fuck off.

There is absolutely no way you could say we wouldn't have won the title, especially if you consider for the past 3 seasons we have played significantly better towards the end of the season.

There was only 4 points in it, a tiny gap especially with 2 Old Firms to go. We were then deducted 10 points which effectively killed the title race.

It goes from a close title race to over in a matter of days and its not tainted? nonsense.

It's tainted in the respect that whenever their league win of 11/12 is mentioned it will be followed by "Rangers went into Administration and were docked 10 points". Saying that we fucked things up for ourselves with so many points dropped to lesser sides pre Administrtion.

forgive me if i am mistaken, but didnt the season start last august, and on november the 5th we had a 15 point advantage over the beggars, and while they had 2 games in hand apparently they are bottle merchants so they shouldnt have won they 2 games in hand?

10 points docked or not, we allowed a 13 point swing within 3 months, all this time these players were on their 20 grand a week and earning more in a week than most fans do in a year

so please (not just yourself but everyone else) stop giving the players excuses to hide from the fact that they have been pretty fucking awful this season, along with the management team

the beggars were undefeated for over 20 domestic games at one point, thats championship winning material in anyones book, wether we like it or not

so as soon as thay become frontrunners after going 12 points behind we should just say game over mid season??

We were 4 fucking poiints behind when we got hammered.

Fuck off ....jayaus LOL

Celtic have proved in the past 4 years that they buckle when under pressure, a 4 point gap turned to a 14 point one overnight meaning a massive Chanel in their mentality going into games.

The league is tainted imo, they received the title because shite owners fucked us over resulting in admin thus meaning point deductions...players uncertain with futures and all sorts of media bile.

Not everyone will be in agreement over it but its they way I see it.

We would have won the league if we hadn't gone into administration in my opinion.

This man hits the Nail on the Head .You know it ,I know it and that Scaby lot acroos the City know it.

We would have won it if we had not been deducted ten points.

During the oniel era they where worthu Champs but under this regime they are utter shite and not as good as they think.

It's tainted and they hate it, met plenty today and as much as they say it don't come down to that I just don't see them.celebrating like I would be after a title party.

One day we were 4 points behind, the next it was 14 points! FFs, that is what lost us the title, you take the moral hight ground, just let me call it tainted, because I know they hate it and I love that. ;)

They hate it even more when we're dignified about it. Even if we feel otherwise personally.

Something they don't know how to be in any situation.

Every team has poor results, this was the middle of the season and they were only 4 points ahead of us. We fucked up but that doesnt mean they were going to win the League. We came from behind in the League to win it twice with Walter.

They went undefeated for over 20 domestic games and then we pumped them and they lost in the Cup final, two of their big games and they lose both of them...sound familiar?

They have won the League but deep down they know its tainted, thats why you have Lennon and Thompson coming out every week saying its not tainted. Its bothering them because they fucking know it. They were handed the title, it wasnt their fault that we went into administration but it happened and it went from a close title race to over in a matter of days and that makes it tainted.

They were given an extra 10 fucking points to win a League, it wasnt as if they were way out in front and were going to win the League. I struggle to see how someone can claim its not tainted.

If you or anyone thinks getting docked 10 points mid season has no effect on team performance is fucking delusional.

Also your top scorer being sold to Everton??

I feel like I am taking crazy pills .....

jelavic was here for our biggest collapse of the season, and unless the team had a fucking crystal ball how do you explain the loss of a 9 point lead to being behind by 4 points, all done within 3 months

Dearie me, is it that time already! the tims will the league, so we start to attack our players despite the fact that they (tims) have intimidated referees all season and there is manager is poison.

ah right so i shouldnt expect more from our highly paid players, players that have failed to do their job for most of the season yet still get more a week than most fans will ever get in a year?

even with the highly thanked pay cut that some of the players took, they still ended this season with more money from the club than they did the whole of last season

look at the united cup game (pre administration) we were played off the park at our own fucking ground by a team most likely assembled at a cost of kyle lafferty, and on wages most likely no more combined than shagger, davis, and whittaker every week

Every team has poor results, this was the middle of the season and they were only 4 points ahead of us. We fucked up but that doesnt mean they were going to win the League. We came from behind in the League to win it twice with Walter.

They went undefeated for over 20 domestic games and then we pumped them and they lost in the Cup final, two of their big games and they lose both of them...sound familiar?

They have won the League but deep down they know its tainted, thats why you have Lennon and Thompson coming out every week saying its not tainted. Its bothering them because they fucking know it. They were handed the title, it wasnt their fault that we went into administration but it happened and it went from a close title race to over in a matter of days and that makes it tainted.

They were given an extra 10 fucking points to win a League, it wasnt as if they were way out in front and were going to win the League. I struggle to see how someone can claim its not tainted.

we didnt have walter in charge, we had ally who has proved that under pressure he struggles to get the extra 10% out of the team, killie away, celtic away, st mirren away, hearts home on the opening day of the season, aberdeen home

the list of shambolic games is endless pre administration

so as soon as thay become frontrunners after going 12 points behind we should just say game over mid season??

We were 4 fucking poiints behind when we got hammered.

Fuck off ....jayaus LOL

we were 9 in front ffs before our arses collapsed, we were on a downward spiral results wise pre administration, who is to say that we would even have turned it around

even without administration jelavic would likely have gone as well,