Subway Loyal do us proud!

Published on Monday 9 April 2012 03:00 Scotsman.

On Saturday, fans of the club founded in 1872 chose the 18th and 72nd minutes to brandish red cards in protest at the prospect of liquidation, a solution to the ongoing crisis that would wipe the club’s history from the record books. Given the home support’s habit of leaving early for the underground, it is as well for them that the club had not been born in 1889.

Says it all really!!!

:anguish:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans leaving that early should be ashamed.

However, the media take another strike to make us look bad, by trying to assault the biggest positive we've had in the past few months, excluding the win against the scum, and the legends game.

When is anyone going to give our club a little credit in this biased city/ country?

Fans leaving that early should be ashamed.

However, the media take another strike to make us look bad, by trying to assault the biggest positive we've had in the past few months, excluding the win against the scum, and the legends game.

When is anyone going to give our club a little credit in this biased city/ country?

Agree,but they started leaving on 75 min,now that is just a joke,maybe they should think about what it looks like the next time,also shows a lack of respect to the club and players in my opinion.

Times have changed. We need to show support at the start of every game, throughout the game, and regardless of result, clap them off the park at the end. You can't do this if your out the stadium. The subway Loyal just don't get this. So many spaces at the end on Sat did my head in.

I almost always stay to the end and go to the district bar for a few pints after a game till the subway calms down. It is a right pain in the arse though if you need to be back in town sharpish after the game. Leaving early to beat the horrendous que is the only option. With every other man leaving early it's a snowball effect!

Another thread on how we should chose to support our team

No, i think you missed the point, they are now taking the piss out of us, because of the reputation some fans are giving us, I never leave before the final whistle,

I will not be mocked by other selfish people actions, that all!!!

Papers make me fucking laugh. The support we have shown our club this year is perhaps unparalleled (it certainly is in this country) and they come away with that.

Not surprising but utterly pathetic.

No, i think you missed the point, they are now taking the piss out of us, because of the reputation some fans are giving us, I never leave before the final whistle,

I will not be mocked by other selfish people actions, that all!!!

That is quite the assumption you are making.

Papers make me fucking laugh. The support we have shown our club this year is perhaps unparalleled (it certainly is in this country) and they come away with that.

Not surprising but utterly pathetic.

Maybe, the person the did the piece, stayed to the end! :craphead:

That is quite the assumption you are making.

Not really, if you take away the one's that need to leave early ( Trains & Boats & Planes) what other reason is there, my two boys pester me to leave as we have a longe drive home, but I stay to the end.

Not really, if you take away the one's that need to leave early ( Trains & Boats & Planes) what other reason is there, my two boys pester me to leave as we have a longe drive home, but I stay to the end.

Still a fairly big assumption.

Leaving to go to work, to provide for your family.

A nurse leaving to make her shift where she is looking after cancer patients.

Leaving to get your son to Murray Park for his training session.

All legitimate reasons from Rangers supporters I know that have to sometimes leave early. If you end up in a huge subway que it is hard to tell exactly when you will get to where you need to be. I am not saying no one deserves to be criticised for leaving early but to call them all selfish is way off. At the end of the day, people pay for their tickets and pay for food and merchandise that goes to the club.

Would you prefer that they just didn't bother turning up and paying in the first place?

In reality what amount of those that leave early have what's been described as an, 'acceptable reason' here. Very few IMO, most leave to miss the traffic or get the subway early.