Neil Lennon supporters club on Radio Clyde!

Friedmarsbar

Peter Martin,Hugh Keevins and Mark Guidi the worst!

Andy Walker says it is easy to pick Neil Lennon out in a melee. He's right ,he is normally the man who is arguing,snarling and pushing in any melee. Normally the guy snarling expletives at the opponent he has just fouled as the referee awards a foul.

Nothing to do with religion, just a graceless thug!

Universally excepted except by Celtic supporters and the above Radio Celtic,sorry Clyde,pundits!

Andy Walker says it is easy to pick Neil Lennon out in a melee. He's right ,he is normally the man who is arguing,snarling and pushing in any melee. Normally the guy snarling expletives at the opponent he has just fouled as the referee awards a foul.

Universally excepted except by Celtic supporters and the above Radio Celtic,sorry Clyde,pundits!

Spot on mate!

I watched Scotsport on Sunday night (dunno if I should have admitted that) and saw the highlights of THEIR game and if Neil Lennon pointed his finger any more closely into the referee's assistant's face, he'd have been picking the guy's nose with it!

I watched Scotsport on Sunday night (dunno if I should have admitted that) and saw the highlights of THEIR game and if Neil Lennon pointed his finger any more closely into the referee's assistant's face, he'd have been picking the guy's nose with it!

:lol: so true!!

aye and he only got booked for that tirade, fecking outrageous.

And that is the reason i refrain from listening to Radio Clyde.

There a bunch of tim loving bassas.

its quite sad that just about every celtic fan is convinced the only reason people dont like lennon is because hes a catholic from northern ireland.( of course he has had abuse because of this) Yet again he demonstrated exactly why so many people cant stand him. His behaviour was disgraceful but hes an experienced guy and a captain of a big club and should have far more sense and shown restraint. I find it hard to believe that anyone can try to excuse what he did. Hes hardly the first person to go down in the box and be surrounded by other players but i have never seen anyone react quite like that. I hope they throw the book at him. I would be embarrassed if barry ferguson had done something like that, hardly setting a good example for the kids watching is it??

Some of the posters on this thread sound like they are suffering from the same paranoia disease that the manks were diagnosed with over the past 10 years. Let#s not embarrass ourselves lads... :D

<bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

Ain't paranoia this cretin is gettin away with a lot, the same people that screamed for action against Duncan Ferguson are defending Lennon, McNee, Keevins to name but two ! Looks like the people he gets involved in fracas with plus the football authorities are scared of him, the man is a petty thug and bully (with maybe some heavy back up to put the threatener in) ask some of the women he's been involved with recently ? Allegedly !

The sad and sorry individuals who pass for journalists in this country reveal themselves much more than they know by trying to excuse the inexcusable. Far from not deserving one red card Lemmon should have got THREE! One for raising his hands to an opposing player (Gazza got sent off for less against Wieghorst), another one for a clear and deliberate head butt and the third for repeatedly, and extremely aggressively, pointing his finger in an officials face. With that little lot (not to mention his dive) he shouldn't play again this season, especially since it's hardly his first offence.

The sad and sorry individuals who pass for journalists in this country reveal themselves much more than they know by trying to excuse the inexcusable. Far from not deserving one red card Lemmon should have got THREE! One for raising his hands to an opposing player (Gazza got sent off for less against Wieghorst), another one for a clear and deliberate head butt and the third for repeatedly, and extremely aggressively, pointing his finger in an officials face. With that little lot (not to mention his dive) he shouldn't play again this season, especially since it's hardly his first offence.

Correct!

Some caller on the phone in played "Lennon is the victim in all of this" card. FFS these guys need to really wake up and smell the coffee, surely this sort of incident around Lennon happens too often for him to be the perpetual victim. They truly are just the persecuted people or am i being cynical?

Some caller on the phone in played "Lennon is the victim in all of this" card. FFS these guys need to really wake up and smell the coffee, surely this sort of incident around Lennon happens too often for him to be the perpetual victim. They truly are just the persecuted people or am i being cynical?

If he is the victim why doesnt he just accept that everybody hates him and then he can get on with things or else he can GTF partay