Here comes the twitter rush

Shane

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He has also retweeted a tweet calling Hearts fans a "disgusting lot".

Very professional, Neil.

Where was that supposed banner at? Surely it would've been spotted immediately.

I've always been sure that when he does go/gets sacked, we'll be told he is walking away for the sake of his family/he is being forced out by bigots. It's a stick-on

Still don't think Celtic will sack him, they have backed him through some utter shit already, why stop now?

In their eyes he will be seen as leaving as a winner. Even though under the circumstances surrounding the SPL league championship this year. Most will accept it, and look towards a future that Neil Lennon started. Peter Lawwell also wouldn't be seen as a failure etc...

His job status is getting unattainable to control, on and off the park. Celtic will know they have to get rid before he starts something, they'll not be able to keep a lid on within the Celtic fan base.

In their eyes he will be seen as leaving as a winner. Even though under the circumstances surrounding the SPL league championship this year. Most will accept it, and look towards a future that Neil Lennon started. Peter Lawwell also wouldn't be seen as a failure etc...

His job status is getting unattainable to control, on and off the park. Celtic will know they have to get rid before he starts something, they'll not be able to keep a lid on within the Celtic fan base.

With most other clubs, i'd agree. I just don't see him leaving for the immediate future. Would imagine this will get swept away

lemons a complete idiot.

he tweeted Hooper was onside... :lol:

how can he expect to have ANY credibility at all when complainig about ref's when he comes out with stuff thats so bias he's willing to go against complete fact.

i didnt think even the most diehard celtic fan would disute that Hooper was offside... what a clown.

While the picture he retweeted was pretty vile, its ludicrous of him to put them all in one basket over one distasteful banner.

Agreed. The banner is disgusting, although I'm not sure it was even displayed at the game (all we have seen is a murky picture in an undetermined setting) but for a football manager to be using it to score points against the team that just beat him (deservedly) is absurd. There isn't another manager in these isles who would ever dream of going on Twitter and saying that stuff.

They've lost it :lol:

See in all honesty though..He's an absolute embarrassment to his Club. Everything aside, if any other Manager acted like this I'd have the same opinion.

The unprofessionalism is pathetic.

Some Celtic fan said "Neil, your bullishness is costing us our reputation" and he just dismissed him. Like, YOUR OWN FANS ARE ASHAMED NEIL, HAVE SOME HUMILITY.

Some Celtic fan said "Neil, your bullishness is costing us our reputation" and he just dismissed him. Like, YOUR OWN FANS ARE ASHAMED NEIL, HAVE SOME HUMILITY.

Now Now, they love him and it's just him showing his passion for the club. rolleyes.gif

Peter Lawwell will be furious, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last night on Twitter. Like you said his own fans are ashamed of his antics. This won't slip through the net either.

You just cannot come out and say these things when you're a Manager.

Editor of the BBC Sport website:

Stuart Rowson ‏ @StuartRowson

Hats off to @OfficialNeil - how many managers come out in open or on twitter like him? Agree or not, at least he's there #BBCfootball

Aye thats right what a guy, coming out with how the SFA that his boss helps run is biased. Hes arguing with football fans aswell, what a classy guy