Joint supporters groups statement

Shane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RSA just released on facebook:

The administrators have been in contact with Assembly President, Andy Kerr, this evening (Sunday) and have confirmed that the announcement of a preferred bidder was advanced towards a conclusion late last week but, unexepctedly, there is a key process issue that needs to be resolved before the announcement can be made. They have been working on that over the weekend and hope to have it resolved this coming week.

So I asked the obvious followup of why the "joint statement" was released earlier if this was known. Waiting...

a place on the board would be the incentive

I understand that, too, and I'm in favour of the idea. It'll be interesting (to say the least) to learn how they intend to choose the supporters representative should the plan come to fruition.

I'd like a supporters representative, but wouldn't want that person tied down via non-disclosure agreements - I really don't want to learn of the demands for future transparency being denied by the very people most vocal in calling for them.

I wish they could be that united so fast against much more important things like the proposed SPL changes.

They are set to cripple us for years if we end up liquidated. Be assured, they are a deliberate attempt to remove our safety net.

The statements from the "supporters" groups are nothing more than vested interests being sock puppets for TBK who have stroked their egos.

TBK have done nothing but manipulation since they started and we shouldn't be fooled.

If they want the club then they should pay for it and not try using smoke and mirrors to pressure the admins and turn folk against the other bids.

If their bid turns out best I will happily support them but until I know for sure I won't class them as any better, and probably a bit worse due to the skullduggery.

Considering some of the excellent statements over the past few seasons this one is rather poor.

WE DEMAND??? Sounds a bit like schoolboy speak. This group is in no position to 'demand' anything. They have no legal standing and are not owed money.

I understand the frustration - I'm sure we all share the same pain but statements such as this one do not help the cause.

Why would the administrators want us out of admin quickly?

There getting shit loads of money for it.

They'll milk it for all its worth.

As i've said about 1000 fucking times, their fee is not some sort of special one for Rangers, it's the going rate. Administrators would be plotting to drag things out all over the place if that was how things work.

Their aim is to get a good deal for the creditors and save the business, of course they want that done quickly, the fact that it's not as quick as fans like is no reason for these constant conspiracy theories.

People on here should have just applied for the administration job themselves if they know so much about how quick it should be.

When TBK are not chosen toys will fly out prams all over the place

That's how I see it developing too.

A terrible-two's type tantrum (or a 'Neil Popcorn-Teeth' as we call it in football circles).

Must get that club jacket and tie.......must get that club jacket and tie......must get that (etc). :rolleyes:

their fee reduces what the creditors get every day.

Are you advocating they should work for free ?

I'd far rather pay an extra few weeks of their fees than end up back here in a year cos they were pressured into choosing the wrong bidder.

Only the naive would think they are stretching this out for the money.

Are you advocating they should work for free ?

I'd far rather pay an extra few weeks of their fees than end up back here in a year cos they were pressured into choosing the wrong bidder.

Only the naive would think they are stretching this out for the money.

It's the party line, never had gunslinger down as that type though.....you live and learn... :sherlock:

Well, part of me is curious as to why the supporters groups are so exclusively behind TBK. Perhaps they have an understanding of the competitive bid details (that we do not) and are siding with TBK because they will provide the best outcome for The Rangers.

Or maybe TBK are the only group actaually talking to the fans at the moment (which is what I suspect)

As i've said about 1000 fucking times, their fee is not some sort of special one for Rangers, it's the going rate. Administrators would be plotting to drag things out all over the place if that was how things work.

Their aim is to get a good deal for the creditors and save the business, of course they want that done quickly, the fact that it's not as quick as fans like is no reason for these constant conspiracy theories.

People on here should have just applied for the administration job themselves if they know so much about how quick it should be.

:lol: :lol: Spot on! well said - in particular your last line :lol:

I would rather they made sure that we get the right people in and ensured our survival and not pandered to badly worded statements from certain groups. After CW we need to be sure who will be taking over are the right people. All this conspiracy shit that goes on in here is fucking embarassing for so many who seem to believe that they are such financial wizards.