Questions for mc goble giver

Skelf

Right, still, somebody wants these answers. As i've said above, these have to be directed to the man himself if whoever put the questions out there actually wants some answers rather than just wanting a crowd saying 'aye, he's a scumbag'

They have been directed to the man on many, many occasions but he doesn't acknowledge he has been asked. Even Tims lurking on this site should get to know the kind of man he is, a lot of them still follow his every word. He is not a truthful person and should not be believed on any account. He has built up a false persona and hides behind it and uses that to stir up trouble for our club.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have been directed to the man on many, many occasions but he doesn't acknowledge he has been asked. Even Tims lurking on this site should get to know the kind of man he is, a lot of them still follow his every word. He is not a truthful person and should not be believed on any account. He has built up a false persona and hides behind it and uses that to stir up trouble for our club.

Not denying that in any way (tu)

Guess if people really want to discredit the man, they need to work harder to communicate with the guy or people who know him. He's a fucking tadger, of that we can all agree. Tims lurking on this site aren't exactly gonna have their mind changed by this are they? If they are daft enough to place faith in his every word, they are never gonna buy anything that we say. Still think his influence is overdone. He's a beacon for thick thick Celtic fans and even plenty of them are embarrased with his crap. If I wasn't on this forum I would literally have never heard of the guy

Not denying that in any way (tu)

Guess if people really want to discredit the man, they need to work harder to communicate with the guy or people who know him. He's a fucking tadger, of that we can all agree. Tims lurking on this site aren't exactly gonna have their mind changed by this are they? If they are daft enough to place faith in his every word, they are never gonna buy anything that we say. Still think his influence is overdone. He's a beacon for thick thick Celtic fans and even plenty of them are embarrased with his crap. If I wasn't on this forum I would literally have never heard of the guy

Totally agree with you, i have my bro in law beside me and i asked him if he never heard of him, thats what happens when people work undercover,

As for your earlier points about why i posted here, yes i lifted from VB's ,but we need as many people to try and expose him as soon as, (tu)

Totally agree with you, i have my bro in law beside me and i asked him if he never heard of him, thats what happens when people work undercover,

As for your earlier points about why i posted here, yes i lifted from VB's ,but we need as many people to try and expose him as soon as, (tu)

I'd suggest that you look further afield than here then. Everybody on here already knows what lying toerag cunt he is. I would think you wanna look more at those who don't know of him. Having said that, doing that simply exposes more people to his work and gives him more hits. Dilemma

35 guests matron.png

One less - I wasn't signed in, the rest are probably him ;)

Whether we ignore him or not - as I tend to do - he's hell bent on painting our fine club in a bad light & most probably encouraging the lowest common denominator amongst the mhanks to do likewise. I'm glad that people are asking questions regarding his motives on this agenda - let he without sin cast the first stone and all that shit, because this fucker has been throwing plenty

:sherlock:

Posting about asking for folk to be banned for posting about asking for folk to be banned should carry a 72 hour ban <cr>:sherlock:

Posting about asking for folk to be banned for posting about asking for folk to be banned, for posting about asking for folk to be banned, should carry a 72 rep points award.

So true. (tu)