Questions for mc goble giver

Skelf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next RM meeting, just outside of Tynecastle!

I Will be there, and expect the usual piss take.

We are always the people and the people we are.

Never been called a tim yet, so Moses, please do not disappoint me!

I haven't a scoobie what you are on about or what you want.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but who's he dressed up as for Halloween?

Oor Phail is a thespian don't ya know? This is his interpretation of some Republican yahoo in a play he had a part in producing. Seriously. No, seriously, I'm not actually joking.

Ah - that'll explain the water gun.

What explains the ridiculous fucking moustache and the stupid coat? Should we add terrible sense of style to the tits list of charges? :D

These questions are fairly valid, as they serve as a barometer to how hated Rangers is when someone leading a fantasy life can get so much credible exposure on mainstream media.

People can say what they like about Alex Thomson, but at least it is not an attack on those who ran Rangers into the ground that denies the attributes of fan efforts to get the club out of this predicament.

We have to be careful not to assume that everybody hates us; but we should be placing under scrutiny those that seek to undermine Rangers.

These questions are fairly valid, as they serve as a barometer to how hated Rangers is when someone leading a fantasy life can get so much credible exposure on mainstream media.

People can say what they like about Alex Thomson, but at least it is not an attack on those who ran Rangers into the ground that denies the attributes of fan efforts to get the club out of this predicament.

We have to be careful not to assume that everybody hates us; but we should be placing under scrutiny those that seek to undermine Rangers.

Where does he get exposure from the mainstream mHedia? The odd exchange on twitter with journalists places him in exactly the same bracket as you and I. The odd phone call in to Radio Clyde puts him in the same bracket as the Muslim/Catholic fatwa supporting Tommy in Glasgow.

He gets almost all of his oxygen from the online Shellick support and the online Rangers support to a lesser degree.

The loser couldn't even get a ticket and bus fare together for the semi final this past weekend. Nor could he use his journalistic credentials to score a ticket for the GAA match. Even funnier considering all those Shellick supporters dressed up as plastic seats at Hampden on Sunday.

Where does he get exposure from the mainstream mHedia? The odd exchange on twitter with journalists places him in exactly the same bracket as you and I. The odd phone call in to Radio Clyde puts him in the same bracket as the Muslim/Catholic fatwa supporting Tommy in Glasgow.

He gets almost all of his oxygen from the online Shellick support and the online Rangers support to a lesser degree.

The loser couldn't even get a ticket and bus fare together for the semi final this past weekend. Nor could he use his journalistic credentials to score a ticket for the GAA match. Even funnier considering all those Shellick supporters dressed up as plastic seats at Hampden on Sunday.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but I don't listen to Scottish radio and I thought he had been a radio guest or something. However, as one of the most talked about people on Rangers Media, I would say, for a fantasist, he has done fairly well for himself.

We can all be eternally grateful we are not him.

Anyone who allows their bitterness and hate to consume them in such a manner needs some serious help.

He's part of the problem he's always banging on about. Not part of the solution.

Anyone who reckons sectarianism is only one sided cannot be taken seriously.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but I don't listen to Scottish radio and I thought he had been a radio guest or something. However, as one of the most talked about people on Rangers Media, I would say, for a fantasist, he has done fairly well for himself.

No worries, mate. To clarify, I am aware of only twice he has been on the radio. He has no regular spot and has no regular work with a newspaper that I know of.

He has certainly made a name for himself. However, outside of of a certain portion of the Rangers and Shellick's Internet communities he is a no mark.

He is talked about because he hates us and makes no secret of it.

When you say, he has done well for himself, what does that constitute? He certainly can't have made much money. The cretin couldn't afford a ticket for the ferry to get to his teams semi final this past weekend. His few thousand followers on twitter is hardly something to be proud of. Christ its less than half of Britney's following. He has at least one book failure to his credit so far that I know of.

I'm not having a go, I'm just trying to dimensionalize him. For what it's worth, I do think he should be closely watched and monitored. His threat level is overstated but not irrelevant. Witness the way he has manipulated Thomson.

No worries, mate. To clarify, I am aware of only twice he has been on the radio. He has no regular spot and has no regular work with a newspaper that I know of.

He has certainly made a name for himself. However, outside of of a certain portion of the Rangers and Shellick's Internet communities he is a no mark.

He is talked about because he hates us and makes no secret of it.

When you say, he has done well for himself, what does that constitute? He certainly can't have made much money. The cretin couldn't afford a ticket for the ferry to get to his teams semi final this past weekend. His few thousand followers on twitter is hardly something to be proud of. Christ its less than half of Britney's following. He has at least one book failure to his credit so far that I know of.

I'm not having a go, I'm just trying to dimensionalize him. For what it's worth, I do think he should be closely watched and monitored. His threat level is overstated but not irrelevant. Witness the way he has manipulated Thomson.

He was slap bang in the middle of our Uefa issues. All of them.

He was main instigator in rounding up the Bheast filth who petitioned all and sundry to have our unique battle cry TBB banned.

He is involved with rangerstaxcase

He has fuck all else in his life except hatred for Protestants generally and The Rangers specifically so he has time to go winding up those who can hurt us.

For the above only, he should have every Rangers supporter on his case. (politically of course)

By no way is his past squeaky clean and the net is closing in on the details of these past indiscretions...which I have heard the authorities would be interested in hearing about.

Now some on this thread may be right, leave him alone - he's irrelevant. I am of the opinion is that he is an enemy of us and should be treated as such (politically of course).

He was slap bang in the middle of our Uefa issues. All of them.

He was main instigator in rounding up the Bheast filth who petitioned all and sundry to have our unique battle cry TBB banned.

He is involved with rangerstaxcase

He has fuck all else in his life except hatred for Protestants generally and The Rangers specifically so he has time to go winding up those who can hurt us.

For the above only, he should have every Rangers supporter on his case. (politically of course)

By no way is his past squeaky clean and the net is closing in on the details of these past indiscretions...which I have heard the authorities would be interested in hearing about.

Now some on this thread may be right, leave him alone - he's irrelevant. I am of the opinion is that he is an enemy of us and should be treated as such (politically of course).

I agree with that actually. He is a serial Rangers hater. He should be hounded. I said as much. However, he is not as important or impactful as people think.

I hope the net closes in on him slowly and painfully.

My point is that if we, The Rangers support, dealt with him appropriately his little schemes, some of which you outline above, would die on the vine.

He is on the radio more often than you think. Delahunt and Snyde get him on every so often under a different alias. The same nasally whining tone gives it away. Then Delahunt claims not to know it was him.

Usual suspects bury their head in the sands when it comes to vicious and determined bastards like Philth.

And even when you uncover all the links between people who have one thing on their mind...harming Rangers FC they still laugh it off as paranoid rubbish.

My view is and always has been that if someone wants to do you harm you hit them back harder and more often until they finally get the message. And this is what we should be doing to bastards like him and all the others who are doing their utmost to put us out of business.

Well done to the op.

Never heard about number 3 before, the fact that this scum sits behind a computer and tries to the moral high ground with us is truly astonishing.

What is it with that lot do you have to be Gary glitter or something to be one of their fans?

• 4 months later...