Bill Miller: Feeling stupid this morning?

Jimmy9Millar

Must be really chastened after his mauling yesterday on the Traynor programme by Michael Grant the hysterical teenager with an HND in scribbling.

What would a bloke with a big trucking business in the US know about business takeover strategy? I bet he's glad he was listening. He would have been, wouldn't he?

I don't know about feeling stupid but I doubt that he is confident that he will be the preffered bidder tomorrow. If he was so confident, why did he leave the door open for others. I'm not doubting his business acumen but I cannot see him as being serious about his intentions. There is no chance that the football authorities here in Scotland can accept his demands, if they did every other club in the league would look for loopholes that allow them to dump their debts without penalty.

I very much doubt that Bill Miller will be feeling stupid this morning.

Whether you like his proposals or not, he has stimulated a stagnating and ponderous (and, perhaps, failing) bidding process. People have taken notice - witness the debate around his detailed proposals.Win or lose, he has focused everyone on his bid and, particularly on his negotiations with the SPL and the Scottish football authorities.

If the Blue Knights, Brian Kennedy or indeed Bill Ng return to the 'table' their bids will have to be as 'thoughtful' as Miller's. I use the word 'thoughtful' quite deliberately, because he has come up with innovative proposals - whether they are tenable or sustainable remains to be seen. But one thing is for sure - he has 'upped the ante' and others are taking note.

If only for that we should be grateful.

The level of reporting on this whole saga has been useless. Tims and sheep with typewriters commenting on heavy duty financial issues was never going to be pretty.

Re BM, it was a strange decision to make the statement he did on Friday. It must have been made for a reason - we just don't know yet what that reason was.

it's possible that Bill Murray was thinking of the fans when he made his statement - he'll know he's not the popular choice among a section of the support. So perhaps he's willing to give the other bidder a chance to come up with a deal that keeps that section happy - if that bidder then can't 'put up' he should 'shut up' and allow him to get on with doing what he thinks is right for the club.

it's possible that Bill Murray was thinking of the fans when he made his statement - he'll know he's not the popular choice among a section of the support. So perhaps he's willing to give the other bidder a chance to come up with a deal that keeps that section happy - if that bidder then can't 'put up' he should 'shut up' and allow him to get on with doing what he thinks is right for the club.

Who's Bill Murray - new bidder?

<cr> Bill Murray <cr> ghost bidder

agree my friend he is the only one with a plan.TBK are writing plans on back of fag packets changing them every half hour.

A plan that kills our club as we know it?

Bears really side with this over a group of bears trying hard to save our club?

I really have seen it all.

A plan that kills our club as we know it?

Bears really side with this over a group of bears trying hard to save our club?

I really have seen it all.

You mean the same so called bears who sat on the board and got us in this mess.

I think some of you are brainwashed regarding the BK.