Man U 4 v Everton 4

Man United haven't won an EPL game this season after conceding the first goal, mental stat.

The Manchester derby is going to be fantastic, should City take care of Wolves.

I think it will still come down to the last day of the season...can see both teams struggling against Sunderland away (United) and Newcastle away (City).

If City win today it will mean Utd cannot mathematically wrap the title up at the Etihad stadium.

I still think while the derby will be really important but how City do away to Newcastle & how Utd do on the last day at Sunderland I have a feeling will have a major bearing on this title race (tu)

I can see City drop points today, don't know why.

You're mental! Terry Connor looks like a rabbit in the headlights, played 9 under him and lost 7, drawing two and repeatedly losing 3/4 goals.

I can see City scoring five easy here.

I'll gladly take a major slagging if I'm wrong, but its not gonna happen :)

Fellaini is a superb player Belgium are building a brilliant team considering they only have arond 10 Million in terms of population, I could see them over taking Holland as the best small nation but then again they could be another team who flatter to decieve and massivley under achieve.

Courtois

Alderweireld Kompany Vermaelen Vertonghen

Witsel Fellaini

De Bruyne Defour Hazard

Lukaku

That is a fantastic team on paper

Fellaini is a superb player Belgium are building a brilliant team considering they only have arond 10 Million in terms of population, I could see them over taking Holland as the best small nation but then again they could be another team who flatter to decieve and massivley under achieve.

Courtois

Alderweireld Kompany Vermaelen Vertonghen

Witsel Fellaini

De Bruyne Defour Hazard

Lukaku

That is a fantastic team on paper

Lukaku, who hasn't had a full 90 minutes all season.

Aye he must be brilliant, torres and drogba have both been terrible upfront for goals return all year and yet he still can't get into the team.

Must be great pocketing X thousand a year and warming the bench, just what every kid dreams of

Lukaku, who hasn't had a full 90 minutes all season.

Aye he must be brilliant, torres and drogba have both been terrible upfront for goals return all year and yet he still can't get into the team.

Must be great pocketing X thousand a year and warming the bench, just what every kid dreams of

He's talking about potential in a few years.... doh

Lukaku has been tipped for big things but you have to remember he is still only about 18 years old.