Buzz

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've thought about this.

My initial reaction was to disagree...we'd be villified, Hearts and Hibs fans would despise us.

The media would paint us as 'the bad guys', as usual.

We'd gain nothing except bad press.

But:

I've read their sites, I've listened to the nonsense from the SFA.

We've been their flagship club for 140 years and we get 'that' from them and this crap from other fans.

Make no mistake, Hearts have shown no greater sympathy than Hibs.

Fuck them both.

Perhaps it's not the way Rangers should do things but I'm sorry...I fully back those who march.

The media are twisting it anyhow and no-one from another club has truly backed us.

As such, I have nothing but admiration for those who'd seek to make their point in this 'Showpiece' Cup Final.

I've thought about this.

My initial reaction was to disagree...we'd be villified, Hearts and Hibs fans would despise us.

But:

We've been their flagship club for 140 years and we get 'that' from them and this crap from other fans.

Fuck them both.

Perhaps it's not the way Rangers should do things but I'm sorry...I fully back those who march.

The media are twisting it anyhow and no-one from another club has truly backed us.

As such, I have nothing but admiration for those who'd seek to make their point in this 'Showpiece' Cup Final.

You speak loads of sense

A march like last time would be good, peaceful demonstration

no way will i be marching to hampden.

im just going up in my car to see what happens. wait a minute if everyone goes in their cars it would block up the roads and loads of folk will miss the kick off.

what rep is it that were ruining?????

where the fuck have you been for the last 30yrs.

were known as big bad rangers

Let me guess.........

You like Buckfast, and you're under 25?

I've thought about this.

But:

Fuck them both.

Think some more then.

Why do people seem to think the polis would allow this. They will have heard there's a half baked plan to go to Hamden all they'll do is shepherd the couple that turn up. If a crowd turned up it would be deemed an unlawful gathering and multiple arrests would be made. It can achieve nothing but give the Gers hating mhedia all the anti Rangers stuff it would need. What can it achieve apart from bad publicity? I've still not seen any posts sayin what the end result could be. Personally I think the headline would be "rangers bigots start riot at Hamden",whether we started anything or not.

I've thought about this.

But:

Fuck them both.

Use a bit of common sense.

Riots are the very very last thing we need to have associated with the club right now, and people are stupid if they don't think that is the likely outcome.

I've still not seen any posts sayin what the end result could be.

Thats how far ahead they've thought! :pipe:

Respect to all those who march and potentially damage our club though........great move.

Not a single fans group is backing a protest on Saturday. That should tell you something. Don't do it.

Nor the club. Protests/marches etc. need to be organised and widely supported in order to be effective. Probably best to hang fire.

Think this is ridiculous.

We don't need to cause trouble to put our point across. This is to do with the SFA, not Hearts nor Hibs.

If that many fans want to do this, we need to do it the right way. Thousands gathering at Hampden on a different day to put our point across. We would need to put differences to one side and cover over the cracks of our Support. Forums would need to see eye to eye and Fans Group's alike. Every single Rangers fan there would need to sing from the same hymn sheet.

Nothing should overlook what matters that day. It would have to be structured and well planned but it's something I believe we could do. Something we need to do.

Nail , hammer and head ben51. (tu)

Let me guess.........

You like Buckfast, and you're under 25?

im 31, very rarely drink.

but we have the worst rep of any team in scotland, esp support wise! which is lies concocted by an army of tarriers.

but anyone who thinks we have a rep that can be ruined anymore is a fucking idiot :wanker:

im 31, very rarely drink.

but we have the worst rep of any team in scotland, esp support wise! which is lies concocted by an army of tarriers.

but anyone who thinks we have a rep that can be ruined anymore is a fucking idiot :wanker:

So, you're happy to perpetuate a lie concocted by an army of tarriers, by acting in a way they'd want you to?

I guessed your age mate, not your fucking IQ!

So, you're happy to perpetuate a lie concocted by an army of tarriers, by acting in a way they'd want you to?

I guessed your age mate, not your fucking IQ!

i wont be doing this protest as the club and fans groups dont want it to happen. i can accept that and wait for whatever they decide should be done.

but this bullshit "it will ruin our rep" arguement is nearly as bad as said tarrier driven agenda.

the only reason it shouldnt be done is because the potential for trouble is too high. end of debate