March on Hampden on Scottish Cup Final Day

Buzz

Anyone who tries to protest at the Cup Final is NOT a Rangers Fan...... in my book, TRUE FANS dont do anything to damage the club we love.

We pull together in a way that gets our point across to the people who need to hear it. And trust me, we will.

This has nothing to do with Hearts and Hibs.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the talk of protesting Olympic games at Hampden no chance we can get away with that

Given the military hardware being deployed around other Olypmic venues protesting at Hampden during the Olympic matches might just be the WORST idea to come out

Olympic protests might get us global attention.

It will also get us a Westminster backed slapdown using all the force available no doubt with anti - terror legislation being used to the max , The national Government will not want the games being used by anyone .

what happens when you back a wounded animal into a corner?

too many on here saying "we should let them have there day".

i'm not sure who "they" are. SFA? Hearts? Hibs?

I don't care, fuck all 3 of them. They don't matter.

So the SFA uphold their ban on us and we blame them? We have no money to buy players anyway ffs- i say we should take the punishment like men with dignity- protest at David Murrays office in Charlotte Square he donw this to our club with no consequences......

Piss off smelly.

This was a crap idea last week and it's still a crap idea now.

Rangers will only come out of this smelling of shit and the mhedia will love it. They will use it to absolutely crucify us.

Financial attacks are the only way to go:

Do not go to away games (in fact the club should refuse the ticket allocation).

Do not go to Scotland games (or buy any Scotland team kit).

Do not give business to any SFA sponsor and make sure you tell them why.

Hit the bastards in the pocket. Let's see their sporting integrity then.

Best post on this thread given that it makes perfect sense ... turning up at Hampden on cup final day is just too stupid for words.... unles you're aged 12-14 years old.... cos at that age you've still to grow-up and probably THINK that it would be a good idea.

Truth being it would only sully the Rangers Football Club name is all.

what happens when you back a wounded animal into a corner?

too many on here saying "we should let them have there day".

i'm not sure who "they" are. SFA? Hearts? Hibs?

I don't care, fuck all 3 of them. They don't matter.

Doing this is not the answer, this has potential riot written all over it and then we wont just be backed into a corner we will be out in the cold. Doesnt matter whether certain gers fans feel a justification of the actions, the rest of the world will see us as thugs and the sfa will be laughing their heads off because everyone will lose any sympathy they could have had for us because it will definately be taken as a negative action.

Best post on this thread given that it makes perfect sense ... turning up at Hampden on cup final day is just too stupid for words.... unles you're aged 12-14 years old.... cos at that age you've still to grow-up and probably THINK that it would be a good idea.

Truth being it would only sully the Rangers Football Club name is all.

(tu)

The only cunts that would benefit from this would be the mhedia. They'd have a field day, wouldn't matter who started trouble it would be our fault since we shouldn't be there. It's probably timfiltrators who started all this shite. Rangers would not benefit in any way from this. Don't damage our name further with half baked protests.

Hearts leadership has been commendable when talking to the press re our current plight..

Hibs on the other hand echo every sentiment aired by the slitty eyed master of deceit from the piggery..

Fuck Hibs, come Saturday I hope they get humped..

"The Answer Is No Booler B4 U Ask"wink.gif

Doing this is not the answer, this has potential riot written all over it and then we wont just be backed into a corner we will be out in the cold. Doesnt matter whether certain gers fans feel a justification of the actions, the rest of the world will see us as thugs and the sfa will be laughing their heads off because everyone will lose any sympathy they could have had for us because it will definately be taken as a negative action.

Aged 15+ plus I see ... proper sense is always welcome :)

Forget Hampden you wanna be 'marchers/rioters', we're not in the final this year :(

This was a crap idea last week and it's still a crap idea now.

Rangers will only come out of this smelling of shit and the mhedia will love it. They will use it to absolutely crucify us.

Financial attacks are the only way to go:

Do not go to away games (in fact the club should refuse the ticket allocation).

Do not go to Scotland games (or buy any Scotland team kit).

Do not give business to any SFA sponsor and make sure you tell them why.

Hit the bastards in the pocket. Let's see their sporting integrity then.

Great post (tu)

Disaster waiting to happen. I really hope people (Bears) see sense here.

Disrupting a cup final that some folk have waited over 100 years for (not me, couldn't care less who wins.......maybe a tenner on Hibs), will portray us, Rangers fans, in a negative light.

We need to be smart about this.

To be honest

It is a stupid idea

If it was done and you could guarantee no trouble , then that's cool

But it will def have the potential to upset people so we should forget all about this until we can have a structured peaceful protest another day

i think we need to focus on who we are looking to boycott/ protest against here - the SFA. A protest at an Edinburgh derby will only incite the fans of these other 2 teams who, as much as we may dislike them, have not shown ill will against us and don't deserve an intrusion on their moment.

Lets boycott the national games, the away games, bombard the SFA with letters etc, but do not lose sight of who we are aiming at here, it will only lead to us being accused of taking our frustations out on everyone. Keep focused.

Its clear that many on this forum are around the same age as me (23) or younger and are just jumping on some idiotic and immature bandwagon here. Protesting the final will not help Rangers, it will cause violence and trouble that we will be blamed for even if we are not the instigators. A dignified boycott of away games and scotland games is what we need to prove our point. Look at the idiots that caused trouble in Rangers name in Manchester, and this time there will be hundreds of tims in the area that will not think twice about making us look like scum again. Ive got a bad feeling about this protest at hampden if it happens. Lets try and keep hold of the moral high-ground weve held for so long and not stoop to these idiotic ideas that will just reflect badly on us.

Anyone genuinely considering protesting at the final on Saturday is a complete fool. This would only insight trouble/violence and would be counter productive to what we're trying to achieve. We need a mass boycott of all things SFA, non-attendance at all SPL away games. I wouldn't even give the mhanky mob the whole broomloan. Give them the 5% that we're obligated to do.

I just want to jump on a train in my stone island jacket, have a few tins, get off the train, kicking a hibees heed in , run off screaming 'hullo hullo we are the billy boys' with the coppers on foot chasing us.

Cant fault a man for dreaming.

Great dream.

I dreamt it last night.