Lafferty finished at Ibrox?

Jelavic191

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he got a fucking ban for one dive.

fucking drogba gets man of the man against barcelona and did more dives in that one game than lafferty's done in his career.

and what player today with the pathetic standard of refereeing in scotland wouldn't get red cards?

look at dirty bastards like black or brown on the park, kyle's a fucking angel compared to these hatchet men.

i don't know the ins and outs of this latest situation but castigating this player on your grounds of 'bans, diving, red cards' is right out of order.

You don't need to tell me about the disgusting human beings Black and Brown, but Lafferty is at my club and has never really conducted himself how I feel a Rangers player should.

Of course if he was that good a player i'd probably get over it, but he isn't. If this story is true it just sums him up.

Lafferty not up to standard of SPL? Rubbish, he's better than the majority of SPL strikers.

no he isnt, he has scored 51 goals in his whole career, that includes 116 appearances for rangers in what can only be described as an awful league set up

last season adam rooney of the mighty ICT managed 1 goal in every 2 games, lafferty managed 1 in 3 for us

His movement is awful, he control is rotten and for a 6ft plus striker he wins absolutely nothing in the air

fuckin right i'm worried about losing lafferty.

he is talented and is an excellent striker for a young 24 year old and he gives 100% effort when on the park; and with good coaching and bulking up he will be playing in the epl when he reaches his prime in 4-5 years - an age when most strikers reach their prime.

he's 24, how much more bulking up can he do, if he hasnt done it yet then he never will, in the last 4 years he has worked under Rangers greatest ever striker and yet he seems to have learned nothing of the strikers role,

Just because he gives 100% doesnt mean he is any good, i would gladly give 100% for rangers but im nowhere near good enough for them

Lafferty's career stats are abysmal, he has less than 1 goal every 3 games, at the age of 24 and having 4 years in the rank rotten SPL that is simply not worth 3.5mill fee and whatever the fuck we have paid in wages for him

clearly doesn't give 100%

even his 100% was fucking rotten, a complete waste of money and no doubt someone will chirp that "he scored goals in the split that won us the league" blah blah blah

if the guy got his finger out the previous 6 months of the seasons we might have been able to win the league a lot fucking quicker

another transfer that can be put in the absolute waste list

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17823420

Ally McCoist demands that Kyle Lafferty learns from mistakes

Striker Kyle Lafferty can still secure a future at Rangers, according to the club's manager, Ally McCoist.

The Northern Irishman has been suspended by the club for two weeks for failing to report for duty on Saturday.

"I obviously have a problem with him at the moment but the one thing I will never do as a manager is hold grudges," said McCoist of the 24-year-old.

"People do make mistakes - and nobody made more of them than me as a player - but you have to learn from them."

Lafferty did not make himself available for SRangers' 3-0 win over Hearts at Tynecastle.

The Northern Ireland star has been dogged by a hernia problem but has been used as a substitute in recent weeks.

McCoist revealed that he had left a phone message for Lafferty when he did not turn up for the trip to Edinburgh, but the player did not return the call.

Continue reading the main story

I think he has been winding us up the wrong way and the supporters and, certainly, the players deserve a lot, lot better from one of their own

Ally McCoist

Rangers manager

"He didn't do that so I felt there was no other action to take and I didn't take that action lightly," the manager told the club's website.

"We have had to take the action of suspending him and he has obviously taken his medicine. He has taken advice from the PFA and I spoke to his representative.

"I also know his agent and his previous agent have been speaking to a Championship manager down south, which I'm not sure is allowed.

"I think he has been winding us up the wrong way and the supporters and, certainly, the players deserve a lot, lot better from one of their own.

"We have a great set of boys and you don't want to disrupt them, but those lads in that dressing room deserve better.

"I am really disappointed in Kyle's actions and it's unfortunately not the first time."

McCoist, though, did offer an olive branch to the forward, saying: "I have told Kyle on numerous occasions that now is the time he has to start learning.

"We all think he is a smashing lad and we all know the talent he has got but we want to see it at this club.

"If it's not at this club, he's running out of time for it to be somewhere else."

Lafferty, who signed from Burnley in the summer of 2008, will miss Scottish Premier League games against Celtic, Dundee United and Motherwell.

Although his contract runs out at the end of next season, he is likely to have secured an exit clause to allow him to leave for a specific fee this summer after agreeing to a temporary wage cut with the rest of his team-mates last month.

Players are due to revert to their original contracts on 1 June.

Last thing we need is a player and his agents going behind our backs.

Not impressed with the agents actions whoring him to two championship clubs

Lafferty will be in full command of his agents, hence why ally has thrown this in. Clearly he ain't up for the unity and or the fight!

Way down in my estimation Kyle!

Dunno. He's got a hernia, so has Davis. Davis gets an op, Lafferty is told he has to play on.

Bad management if you ask me.

maybe the medical staff have told ally that laffertys is less of a problem than davis' and that lafferty is actually taking the piss

andy webster springs to mind