english league response

eosmhdo

Interview with English league official in which he said they had been approached by more than one spl club about joining their league.

He said out of respect for a fellow fa we always referred them back to the sfa which I read as you would need permission from your own association before we can discuss anything with you.

Well its fucking obvious the sfa and the other clubs do not want us now so why don't we ask the sfa if we can jump ship through offficial channels, speak to the english league and leave this shithole premier league for ever.

Bye the way just to clarify it was the english league guy that said "out of respect for the sfa".

Not bloody me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing can stop us resigning from the league, we wouldn't need anyones permission after that, hence my 7 page thread below. Resign and stick two fingers up to the lot of them. They'll soon see how much they need us.

Nothing can stop us resigning from the league, we wouldn't need anyones permission after that, hence my 7 page thread below. Resign and stick two fingers up to the lot of them. They'll soon see how much they need us.

sorry mate for repeating your thoughts

Can we not resign from the sfa/spl n go about it that way.. I have a feeling their may be rules blocking this also....

At the end of the day we are a company, nothing can stop us resigning from anything.

Ask permission, make it public and put the fuckers on the spot.

It's not just us being strangled by these idiots it's Scottish football in general, the gravy train is over the Money is harder to come by and these guys aren't up to the job. I'm not being funny but where are our captains of industry these days because they are certainly not working in Scottish football.

It's a quango, jobs for the boys whether they are up to it or not.

When working down south went to a Dartford game. Small stadium but excellent facilities (corporate and standard) and fully covered as well. Went for a pie at half time and when came out all the fans where I was standing were not there. Asked a copper what was going on and he said in this league the fans swap ends at half time so they are always behind the goal their team shoot into. It was a brilliant night and trust me these clubs are way bigger than the majority in our league set up. Saw Teddy Sheringham there as well as his boy played for Dartford although he has been sold to Bournemouth now. Standard of play was great in the game as well.

The SFA will never agree to let us join the english leagues reasons being

1) they need the money we generate and wont give that up.

2) they wouldn't want to see us prosper anywhere else, make no mistake Regan and Lieswell want us wiped off the face of this earth they want us to be another Third Lanark a distant memory.

Peter Lieswell is the driving force behind all the shite that is coming our way from the SFA Regan is just his useful idiot, the fat sleekit taig is a cancer that needs cut out.

Its only possible if we form a newco.

We would have to form a newco and then make it clear we have no interest in playing in the scottish setup.

Wed have to make application to league two in england, which is a vote, we bring alot to the table so have a decent chance. If we lost, we need to apply to the conference, which i think we'd get in.

Certain people would oppose it, such as regan, they think they own rangers and have us in checkmate. But hed have no juristiction over us and it would be essential we hire the countries very best sports lawyer.

Its the best option imo, the spl is going to die with or without us.

Its only possible if we form a newco.

We would have to form a newco and then make it clear we have no interest in playing in the scottish setup.

Wed have to make application to league two in england, which is a vote, we bring alot to the table so have a decent chance. If we lost, we need to apply to the conference, which i think we'd get in.

Certain people would oppose it, such as regan, they think they own rangers and have us in checkmate. But hed have no juristiction over us and it would be essential we hire the countries very best sports lawyer.

Its the best option imo, the spl is going to die with or without us.

We don't have to be a newco, why do people keep saying this?

I take that as a positive.

If it was a definite NO, he would have said as much. The fact he refers us to the SFA suggests there would be support amongst them for us to join but while we remain a member of the SFA they won't comment.

That's why you resign.

I dont think that would fly mate, would open a can of worms of teams just resigning to join other leagues.

Also, it doesnt have any logic, if thats our route, why bother paying these massive debts, just liquidate.

Also, a cva is a long term payment with clear business plan. A biz plan that will include spl tv money, and so on. Going to lower leagues scuppers the chance of a cva. We need a newco for it to happen.

Thirdly, a newco wouldnt have to rrsign, so worst case scenario is we lose a vote in gaining english entry, and go back to sfl. If we resign then lose entry to england, then what?