Kennedy & the Blue Knight's set to deliver a knockout blow !

jjkgc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it is Friday so if its not there it will be.

Regards this news if true I will be joyous but with all the false dawns recently then I will wait until it is confirmed and done.

Ill reserve adding to that thread until it is indeed confirmed.

We can only hope but like you say, wait till it's set in stone.

Question: Was Fat-Neck Trayknob involved in this Day-Late Rebel 'exclusive'?

(I don't buy the gutter-dwelling arse-wipe rag.)

If so, he appears to have backed-up somewhat about two-minutes ago on BBC Radio Jockland.

www.confusedasfuck.com

Well if he wasn't involved...strange stance for him to take.....................calling a colleague a liar.

Was he jealous of the story

Why did he allow it to appear in the paper.......oops! silly me sales.

Well if he wasn't involved...strange stance for him to take.....................calling a colleague a liar.

Was he jealous of the story

Why did he allow it to appear in the paper.......oops! silly me sales.

I heard that interview as well ED and found his stance very strange considering it is HIS shite paper that is running the story. :disappointment:

I heard that interview as well ED and found his stance very strange considering it is HIS shite paper that is running the story. :disappointment:

I think this says a lot as to his character, he is really full of himself. Used to see him in the wine bar i use. He thought he was king of the castle.

If I was his colleague I would be asking him what the fuck is he all about, it also ones again outs his paper in a bad light.

I think this says a lot as to his character, he is really full of himself. Used to see him in the wine bar i use. He thought he was king of the castle.

If I was his colleague I would be asking him what the fuck is he all about, it also ones again outs his paper in a bad light.

Never met him, but when I used to listen to his phone in he did come across as a prick most of the time. Maybe if I did meet him he would prove me wrong. :)

I think this says a lot as to his character, he is really full of himself. Used to see him in the wine bar I use. He thought he was king of the castle.

A wine bar I use??

Pretentious?

Moi? :rolleyes:

Fuxsake ED. Get yersel' back intae' a workin' class rub-a-dub-dub. :D

Never met him, but when I used to listen to his phone in he did come across as a prick most of the time. Maybe if I did meet him he would prove me wrong. :)

Naw....he's a prick.

I wonder if he's still visiting the golf pro's missus down the Dunure Coast.

Naturally the golf pro doesn't know. :rolleyes:

Naw....he's a prick.

I wonder if he's still visiting the golf pro's missus down the Dunure Coast.

Naturally the golf pro doesn't know. :rolleyes:

No problem CB, if you say he is a prick that is good enough for me.

Any missus he visits would need to be on top I would think. :)

Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray rumoured to have met today.

BK's press guy posted on FF that tomorrow will be a good day for Rangers Football Club.

Suck closed the thread and said it's premature and there's still work to be done.

Gunslinger buys the Record and it says BK and TBK are set to win the race without Ticketus.

And my mate picked up Stewart Regan in his taxi and heard him on the phone to a guy called Peter talking about photos they had of mini Murray and Kennedy in a gay sex orgy with dwarves and rent boys

Not sure if that's relevant or not but thought I would mention it anyway

Used to see him fawn over Ally and Durrant and now and again Bomber Brown . Buying the pink champagne on the expenses credit card.

He actually reminds me of Nowhere Man from Yellow Submarine .....look closely at the face.

659902.jpgTraynor-500x281.jpg