tomorrows record

gunslinger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys. This Miller guy knows fuck all about the Rangers. He obviously thinks there,s a kiling to be made. Why in the fuck would any cunt want to invest in Scottish football. He,s a fuckin American Craig Shyte.

The only people that know what we are about are TBK. Like it or not they are the only people who care about the club. IMHO.

Come on guys. This Miller guy knows fuck all about the Rangers. He obviously thinks there,s a kiling to be made. Why in the fuck would any cunt want to invest in Scottish football. He,s a fuckin American Craig Shyte.

The only people that know what we are about are TBK. Like it or not they are the only people who care about the club. IMHO.

There's caring about the club and there's having the money to back it up and I'm not convinced TBK do however as I've and most others have said whoever wins will get my backing I just want it over now.

There's caring about the club and there's having the money to back it up and I'm not convinced TBK do however as I've and most others have said whoever wins will get my backing I just want it over now.

[/q

Mate , I dont believe for one minute that this guy has our intrests at heart. Remember the guy who rode to the rescue the last time. Most of us thought because he had a " few quid" that was our problems solved. TBK to me are our only way forward. There is NO alternative.

To be honest we are all just guessing about miller

Its 50/50 of a success or failure

He could be a saviour or a failure

But so could the blue knights

Nothing worse than people on here thinking they are " in the know"

Just like the ones shouting from the rooftops about how good the last buyer was

Agree!

I'm just happy of the prospect of Saving our club

I can't understand all the angst on here regarding Miller. No one on here know exactly what Millers bid entails or for that matter BK and TBK's bid.

The only ones who know are the administrators and the bidders not even GS although he would like us to think he knows.

Anything in the newspapers is pure speculation and sensationalism. Time and time again on here we see the scottish media being slammed for journalistic incompetence, yet we are posting on an article in the Record FFS.

I along with every Rangers supporter in the World am bleeding over this fiasco. I recall the same level of hysteria before Whytes takeover.

Lets just wait and see who the administrators declare the prefered bidder, then details of the bids will be released or at least more detail.

Then if it doesn't smell right, lets get a united front against it. Although even then ultimately it comes down to who the administrators choose.