tomorrows record

gunslinger

Why the hatred towards miller ?

miller was part of the group that shite whyte introduced into the bidding and now apparently whytes sidekick ellis property developer and proclaimer to 23% of rangers shares is involved some kind of deal with miller does not exactly fill me with confidence

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does this whole thing actually work?

TBK pay £5m just for the club? Then after that TBK/admins offer a deal to the creditors?

Or is this £5m part of the offer to creditors?

I'm not too savvy with all this stuff so could someone explain it to me because I don't understand what actually happens after a bid is accepted.

My gut feeling tells me Kennedy and TBK would be a winner,

but along with all of the Rangers support my head is fried, time and tide wait for no man and there is some serious paperwork to get done to sort out the mess, and the clock is whizzing around.

Get it done D&P ffs, or we will soon have no club.

I'm not sure that either bid will be accepted after D&P sit down over the weekend and get advice from whoever is pulling the strings. I'm still cynical about the whole exercise, and nothing has changed my view that we are being fed a diet of bullshit, in an attempt to get to the end of the season. Only then will matters come to a head and only then will we hear the FTT decision upon which everything ultimately rests.

there is no reason this cant be done Quickly, it's simple maths for the creditors take a deal and get a reasonable return, dont take it and get peanuts for all we know club 9 sports might be waiting in the wings to buy into the club when everything has calmed down, that way the cash comes into the club rather than get eaten up now in debt, it's all speculation, but they have to hurry the fuck up

My worry is that we end up with TBK, but but within 3-5 years under the weight of the sanctions, transfer bans and lack of European football we end up back in administration due to a lack of funding. I know they plan a share issue, but their figures seem a little optimistic. If that were to be the case, I would rather take my medicine now in the form of Miller's bid, and hopefully leave administration as a far cleaner company.

Other than a if TBK can provide a successful share issue (to which I will contribute then they are far and away my 'preferred bidder', but I just worry about our future in the medium-term with them, once the euphoria about getting rid of Whyte/saving the club wears off.

there is no reason this cant be done Quickly, it's simple maths for the creditors take a deal and get a reasonable return, dont take it and get peanuts for all we know club 9 sports might be waiting in the wings to buy into the club when everything has calmed down, that way the cash comes into the club rather than get eaten up now in debt, it's all speculation, but they have to hurry the fuck up

That is the very thought I am holding onto mate. Dont see why any intrested party would turn round and say for example I have 50m to invest HMRC would soon return the BTC verdict and say thank you very much. We wont know who has got dosh until they are in and a cva has been agreed.