Where is everyone from?

Chineseboy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live here:

blount3.jpg

Maryville, TN. We're right out by the gap in that first mountain, just left of center.

But from here, and I'll be driving the big truck moving back in less than a week:

3.jpg

DeKalb County, IL . It's flat. But Chicago's right down the way.

Originally castlemilk , then Germany, then last 20 years Essex. Would love to get a massive Essexloyal together with the other one in Southend , Colchester , tiptree and my Harlow branch is 3 members when my boys are here! Ha ha ha! Anybody in Essex want to get this going for next year.used to be magic flying up and on the same planes as the boys from the cock tavern from my Mecca, Smithfield meat Market. Never ever forgot my roots even though I left Glasgow as a 10 yo.Along with my name, Proud Glaswegian Protestant Rangers Supporter is my identity. Suffer horribly the man who tries to take it away.

No Surrender

Rab

Live here:

blount3.jpg

Maryville, TN. We're right out by the gap in that first mountain, just left of center.

But from here, and I'll be driving the big truck moving back in less than a week:

3.jpg

DeKalb County, IL . It's flat. But Chicago's right down the way.

Love the mountains could spend my life on them