Where is everyone from?

Chineseboy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springburn but more recently Nicaragua - where i hurriedly departed regardless of the generosity and insistence of the corrupt Nicaraguan army and police who preferred that i remain there for another 3 years at their expense.

Is it still the contranista mindset there?

more exotic than Glasgow's east end?

Jack, how can you say that!

wee Irene, regularly seen parading doon High Street, is absolutely heartbroken to hear it.

and, by the way, her black fishnet stocking got a run, so if you could get that three quid to her asap, she'd appreciate it. ;)

:lol:

Shes asking for you baxterboy. Apologies to all eastenders! We have more excitement though, especially on OF days!

Originally castlemilk , then Germany, then last 20 years Essex. Would love to get a massive Essexloyal together with the other one in Southend , Colchester , tiptree and my Harlow branch is 3 members when my boys are here! Ha ha ha! Anybody in Essex want to get this going for next year.used to be magic flying up and on the same planes as the boys from the cock tavern from my Mecca, Smithfield meat Market. Never ever forgot my roots even though I left Glasgow as a 10 yo.Along with my name, Proud Glaswegian Protestant Rangers Supporter is my identity. Suffer horribly the man who tries to take it away.

No Surrender

Rab

god old castlemilk, me tae

Originally Dunnet, tiny wee place on the very tip of the north east coast (near John O'Groats) but now find myself on the Costa del Sol, Spain having also stopped off in Edinburgh for a wee while.

Up the PU!!:21:

I've been around the world several times and been all over Australia,and I think the Blue Mountains is the loveliest place on Gods earth :)

That railway is at a place called Katoomba,and the railway was used to bring the coal out from the valley to the top of the mountains (in fact, I took visitors on it last week) I wish I knew how to load pictures on here and I'd post a few for you doh

My wife comes from the Hunter Valley,so I go there quite often also,but I don't stop for the wine tasting :P

BTW! the Blue Mountains....What a place name for a Rangers supporter to live,eh? :21::lol:

Blue mountains :uk:

Lived in Parramatta at weekends (supported the Eels),but lived and worked in Picton for a year.

Was an instrument tech when they were building the new BLUE :21: Circle cement works there.

Also spent a lot of time at Norah Head.

Blue mountains :uk:

Lived in Parramatta at weekends (supported the Eels),but lived and worked in Picton for a year.

Was an instrument tech when they were building the new BLUE :21: Circle cement works there.

Also spent a lot of time at Norah Head.

It's a small world,mate! :rolleyes: I lived at Picton/ Buxton for 16 years and was coach of Picton Rangers, and i know a lot of guys who work(ed) at Blue Circle cement works at Maldon....In fact, I'm going down there on Sunday to have a couple of beers with my mate who lives in Thirlmere. It might interest you to know that the Mayor of Wollondilly Shire,Mick Banasik, is a fanatical Rangers fan (I'll have to ask him how the hell he started supporting Rangers)

I have also followed the fortunes of Parramatta since 1975,but the Eels are currently the worst team in Rugby league,and probably the poorest I've seen in that time.

I go to Norah Head area a fair bit for fishing,because i've got lots of pals at Toukley, Budgewoi etc, so i know what these places are like where you've been.

We're starting to get near Winter and it's getting cold now,so you're probably better where you are :lol:

That place is a ringer for ma close in Lochend Road in Easterhoose. we hid a verandah as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aye! you must have fucking hid it real well because I was in Easterhoose in November and I'm fucked if I saw a verandah anywhere :pipe:

Your answer cracked me up so have a rep for yerself :uk:

Toorak...Ya posh bassa :P I used to live In St.Kilda and walk over to Toorak every day.

Aye i am willing to bet I am the only bear in this neighbourhood, although I regularly see a bloke at a tram stop down the street in South Yarra wearing last seasons top - I make sure to give him a couple of toots of the horn each time i see him, probably thinks i am some mad man.

I think that if i stood out the front of the local "patisserie" as they like to call it in these parts shaking a can with a RFFF sticker on it i would probably score some coin from the locals. Might be an idea for this weekend :craphead: