Too early?

scottyc06

Right, that's me up! Heads pounding, battle fever on!! Too early to have another drink?

Oh aye.. HULLOOOOOO...

Mate take 3 paracetamol before you start swallying You'll reap the benefits I'm lying awake in bed but no cunt else is up yet, I will give it to 8am and then ballad of Noel kinner is getting belted out :D

Mate take 3 paracetamol before you start swallying You'll reap the benefits I'm lying awake in bed but no cunt else is up yet, I will give it to 8am and then ballad of Noel kinner is getting belted out :D

Mate am the same, lying in bed itching to get going but every counts still sound! They could be getting woken up very soon with 'sweeneys number 2 platoon' being belted out!! :crabflute:

Mate am the same, lying in bed itching to get going but every counts still sound! They could be getting woken up very soon with 'sweeneys number 2 platoon' being belted out!! :crabflute:

Fuck it, it sounds like everyone else in bridgeton is up and singing, a feel like a wee boy here :lol:

I never went to bed till 4 this morning because I couldn't sleep then my 2 year old was up at half four!!! We've been watching rangers videos on YouTube since then. Think he knows 'the rangers were born' off by heart now.

Really wish to fuck the game was starting now!!!

Come on Ally, nothing to lose, we showed them the way at the last game,

GET INTAE THESE FUCKERS!!

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing!

BJK, all he had to do was call the police!

MON THE TEDDY BEARS

uk.gifcrabflute.gif