Celtic Banners at Parkhead today?

When did our fans get so gay?

Greetin about some not even that nasty words on some cardboard.

Hope no-one of the tender souls went for a pish or they might have had a stroke.

You sound pure mental man like a real manly fan i liked the bit about you going for a stroke when you went for a pish.

Who were you stroking was it perchance other manly men.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound pure mental man like a real manly fan i liked the bit about you going for a stroke when you went for a pish.

Who were you stroking was it perchance other manly men.

I sound mental cause I don't cry at banners?

I've about as unmental as you can get to be honest.

I would have stoked you in the toilets though, you definitely get my blood pumping.

I sound mental cause I don't cry at banners?

I've about as unmental as you can get to be honest.

I would have stoked you in the toilets though, you definitely get my blood pumping.

No you suggested all other fans who didn't think like you regarding the banners/flags were gay, which was odd as then you went on about stroking maybe i have misinterpreted what you posted.

Heres hoping.

When did our fans get so gay?

Greetin about some not even that nasty words on some cardboard.

Hope no-one of the tender souls went for a pish or they might have had a stroke.

It's embarrassing. :lol:

If it was Celtic in our situation, the same people would probabley going on sponsored walks to get them some cash.

In all honestly i am surprised that there was not a riot at Parkhead today, having seen the pictures on Wille Vass website of their banners, the four horsemen of the apocolypse and all the rot in hell, and the one about let the bigots die?? Are they not the ones with the irish flags, pro ira chants, always booing the national anthem and never want the union jack or the scottish flag flown, and we are the bigots?

I am at a loss for words really to describe my utter disgust for these banners, football rivarly is one thing, this is another beast, i cant believe the hatred shown, its appaling that such things should be said and allowed into the ground. I understand as Celtic they may not like Rangers, they may not the players, may hate Ally, but the poor people that work in the offices, the cooks, the cleaners, everyone what the hell did they ever do, that they should be told to rot in hell.

I grow more heartbroken by the day as more and more terrible news appears, and having had sky not even mention our wonderful march yesterday, but the fact that celtic won today has been on an hourly loop, what do we really have left to say, how can we fight this one sided battle, i felt so proud our all the bears yesterday as i walked along the road with them, and to see us be treated with such contempt, what did we ever do?

Welcome to Fuhror Salmond's Scotland.