Manchester Derby

G.E.C.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clichy, Zabaleta and Nasri were superb tonight.

Rooney was an absolute shambles!

Thought Toure was fantastic as was Barry. The whole City midfield were neat, tidy and disciplined.

City were solid today, nothing more nothing less. A great result in a game like that, a great performance (tu)

Come on now ben, as good as they were maybe not, shite is an incredible exaggeration though.

The one thing that has kept them in it is the typical Fergie resilience which we have grown accustomed to. Apart from that, they have wet farted their way through, what can only be described as a failure of a Season.

No real standout player, out of the CL without a whimper, shagged out the EL, put out of the FA Cup by their rivals who have been dross and beaten in the other domestic Cup by a Championship side.

If they lose the League I don't know how you can dispute it.

The one thing that has kept them in it is the typical Fergie resilience which we have grown accustomed to. Apart from that, they have wet farted their way through, what can only be described as a failure of a Season.

No real standout player, out of the CL without a whimper, shagged out the EL, put out of the FA Cup by their rivals who have been dross and beaten in the other domestic Cup by a Championship side.

Agree. Fair play to Ferguson and so on but overall, Man City have been the much better side so far. But it does have to be said, City need to win at Newcastle. So they could still do it.

I can dispute it because it would be a poor season after much success over the last few years including in Europe, losing two finals to Barcelona can't go down as flops. I expect them to be right back challenging next season whatever happens.

It is of course argueable they'll really crumble when Fergie retires, but nobody even knows when that'll be, for as long as he's around they'll challenge.

I can dispute it because it would be a poor season after much success over the last few years including in Europe, losing two finals to Barcelona can't go down as flops. I expect them to be right back challenging next season whatever happens.

It is of course argueable they'll really crumble when Fergie retires, but nobody even knows when that'll be, but for as long as he's around they'll challenge.

That has nothing to do with this Season?