Please ban guests

Fed up trying to post a comment on this forum only to get "server too busy" after we have a good game

When I look at the number of guests and other users I wonder why they're allowed to block registered members from commenting :angry:

could be done I suppose. I'm a member of a RAF website that only allows registered members to access certain forums due to the language/topics discussed. The same thing could work here.

Fed up trying to post a comment on this forum only to get "server too busy" after we have a good game

When I look at the number of guests and other users I wonder why they're allowed to block registered members from commenting :angry:

Good point, thats really annoying

The guest users is wildly inaccurate. A fault with the server seems to register them multiple times.

Aye the servers seem to be making you post multiple times too, must be something up

:craphead:

I see your point, BUT for every guest we have that's 1 more wean sleeping safe :P

don't worry, about a thing :beer1: