The young guns

McCabe ness Wallace all impressed me tonight! I haven't been 1 of wallaces biggest fans but he is slowly growing on me! As for McCabe and ness I would love to see them in there with Davis they looked superb tonight and have great vision and composure!! As for edu Can someone actually tell me what he does for us! I either go to or watch the majority of games and he is a complete fucking dud who shits out 50/50s and runs about like a headless chicken

ah just shut up ffs Edu played well breaking dunde utd's play up and kept the ball very well he didn't shit out of any tackles and made gollum to look like a fanny yet you are more intrested in abusing our own players than being happy after a superb preformance all round.

ah just shut up ffs Edu played well breaking dunde utd's play up and kept the ball very well he didn't shit out of any tackles and made gollum to look like a fanny yet you are more intrested in abusing our own players than being happy after a superb preformance all round.

You must be blind he's rank rotten would much rather see a young ger in there ahead of him if you think edu does a job you must have been cumin in yer pants when you watched big dragan play

you are a fucking mongo. Edu has been one of our most consistent performers this year.

Get yer heed oot yer arse he's never even slept with a footballer I love how some people are so stupid to think that he is good

McCabe ness Wallace all impressed me tonight! I haven't been 1 of wallaces biggest fans but he is slowly growing on me! As for McCabe and ness I would love to see them in there with Davis they looked superb tonight and have great vision and composure!! As for edu Can someone actually tell me what he does for us! I either go to or watch the majority of games and he is a complete fucking dud who shits out 50/50s and runs about like a headless chicken

ffs edu this and edu that. i think both walter and ally know a wee bit more than all you moaners about football if he was piss why did they use him week in week out? oh btw our team won 5-0 tonight, just incase you didn't realise over your slagging of our own players

ffs edu this and edu that. i think both walter and ally know a wee bit more than all you moaners about football if he was piss why did they use him week in week out? oh btw our team won 5-0 tonight, just incase you didn't realise over your slagging of our own players

And am over the moon with the win so fuck up I don't rate him never have never will rest o team played great tonight but watching him makes me wonder

You must be blind he's rank rotten would much rather see a young ger in there ahead of him if you think edu does a job you must have been cumin in yer pants when you watched big dragan play

oh fuck right off if we do go to a new co I hope you and your like don't bother following us as we would be better off without you, Edu has been one of our best players this season anyone who had a clue would see that yet people like that are to thick to admit you were wrong and change your mind yes he was rubbish the 2nd half of last season but he has clearly been our best CM this season overall.

Idiot!

And am over the moon with the win so fuck up I don't rate him never have never will rest o team played great tonight but watching him makes me wonder

the reason you think that is because people like you need a scapegoat and because edu has been labelled as pish people scrutinize his every move and pick up on every bad point that other players make all the same but people don't see. just take a change of view and realise edu has had his best season this season and is our most experienced midfielder now davis is out so prob does alot of organising in there with two young guys

You're making a fool of yourself...now switch of your stolen laptop and go back down to the street corner

Edu or Jig in midfield is a necessity against more physical teams, otherwise we get bullied and our midfield gets over-run.

Edu provides a bit of a presence, is not easily muscled off the ball, and intercepts quite a lot of passes, aswell as bringing the rest of the midfield into the game.

In saying that, McCabe and Ness aren't exactly lightweight, McCabe especially, for a 19 year old he's a tank.

Give him another 2/3 years in the gym and on the pitch and he could do everything Edu does and more.

Edu or Jig in midfield is a necessity against more physical teams, otherwise we get bullied and our midfield gets over-run.

Edu provides a bit of a presence, is not easily muscled off the ball, and intercepts quite a lot of passes, aswell as bringing the rest of the midfield into the game.

In saying that, McCabe and Ness aren't exactly lightweight, McCabe especially, for a 19 year old he's a tank.

Give him another 2/3 years in the gym and on the pitch and he could do everything Edu does and more.

Edu yes because he closes and breaks up play; Jig ushers the opposition towards our goal,runs away from opponents and the ball and on the odd occasion he does get near an opponent it results in a free kick.

Tonight we had the rare glimpse of all midfield players working and moving,pressing and passing to our own team.No one was standing watching,no one hid for long spells and the result was very good possession and precise passing to players who had found space.All in all a very enjoyable watch and positive performance.

Wallace is like Davie Robertson withoot the vaseline and wie a less bust coupon