Why do some on here dislike FF

The Lounge on there was pretty good. Advice on how to fix boilers, plumbing, electricity, washing machines etc. Really found it useful.....but now I'm banned forever....no reason given at all

a lot of right wing nut jobs as well who can become unpleasant if you don't agree with them

Yes I miss the lounge as well. lots of free good advice from good guys. Oh well, stuck here now.

It's shit.... I have went on last few times due to RM being down and its just awful poorly laid out and overall sucks.

RM is an absolute mile ahead of FF however they are still bears so they just need to relise the place to be is here.

Thank you RM did'nt relise how much I relied on you (tu)

Did you go by Mr.T on FF too?

I thought I saw you post and they had a low post count?

I once got banned for mentioning Rangers Media in a thread. True that. I used to be a FF bumboy and actually came on here when i first registered, about a year before i started posting with another FF bumboy and wanted to see how quickly we could get banned from here (not knowing how hard it is :lol:). We were arguing with posters from here in the picture thread, i really want to find these arguments because i'd be interested to see who i was arguing with back then but there's no chance of me finding it coz that thread is huge.

If anyone finds it and links me i'll rep you for life or sout (tu)

I have negative repped you as I found this story self-indulgent and boring.

I can't see much difference. want banned from any forum including this one all you need to do is have a go at admin.

at least on ff threatening posters will get you banned.

Really?

You don’t see much difference from a forum that looks like a late 90’s throw up?

I now have experienced both sites and RM for me is out in front in almost all aspects of what a fans forum should be. I am still disgusted at a mans contact details was allowed to be pinned to the front page of FF. That is not just wrong but frankly disgusting and someone should be pulled up for it.

Not a big poster on ff.

Made a little joke(Craig Whyte and death) banned for life ! I thought the joke was funny at the time. I appealed still to hear from them that was nearly two weeks ago.

Quite Happy with Rangers Media so far.

Did you go by Mr.T on FF too?

I thought I saw you post and they had a low post count?

I sure did, I almost went on to say that RM was streets ahead but I am better than that :-)

I have negative repped you as I found this story self-indulgent and boring.

I have approved you as I found your statement to be spot on I like a sheep have also followed suit and neg repped!

It is run like a NAZI dictatorship ! I have said this before and i stick by it, A Rangers forum ???

RANGERS MEDIA Is a proper Rangers supporters site, run by people who let people have thier view.

I was banned off FF 2 year ago for something i could nt believe, banned for wee comments to big shots who think their somebody, Banned for posting an exclusive because the FF hierarchy wanted to post first. It was a joke. I appealled and guess what anyone who appeals did anyone ever get a reply back ?? Naw because the lot of them whoever they are, are disrespectful wanks to thier fellow rangers fans, theirs that many tims on thier, they dont know whos who........ I also heard one of the admin guys on FF is a Tim, everyone says not true, I was told otherwise.

Stick to R M and dont encourage the dafties to come on here from FF, Caseyjones take note ! lol

It is run like a NAZI dictatorship ! I have said this before and i stick by it, A Rangers forum ???

I was banned off FF 2 year ago for something i could nt believe, banned for wee comments to big shots who think their somebody, Banned for posting an exclusive because the FF hierarchy wanted to post first. It was a joke. I appealled and guess what anyone who appeals did anyone ever get a reply back ?? Naw because the lot of them whoever they are, are disrespectful wanks to thier so called pals........ I also heard one of the admin guys on FF is a Tim, everyone says not true, I was told otherwise.

You are crazy if you think that the things you claim to have suffered are in any way similar to the sufferings of the victims of nazism.

In fact it is extremely insulting to people who have suffered real persecution to compare it to being banned from an internet site.

RANGERS MEDIA Is a proper Rangers supporters site, run by people who let people have thier view.

I was banned off FF 2 year ago for something i could nt believe, banned for wee comments to big shots who think their somebody, Banned for posting an exclusive because the FF hierarchy wanted to post first. It was a joke. I appealled and guess what anyone who appeals did anyone ever get a reply back ?? Naw because the lot of them whoever they are, are disrespectful wanks to thier fellow rangers fans, theirs that many tims on thier, they dont know whos who........ I also heard one of the admin guys on FF is a Tim, everyone says not true, I was told otherwise.

Stick to R M and dont encourage the dafties to come on here from FF, Caseyjones take note ! lol

That's Mad Aloysius Dingwall

You are crazy if you think that the things you claim to have suffered are in any way similar to the sufferings of the victims of nazism.

In fact it is extremely insulting to people who have suffered real persecution to compare it to being banned from an internet site.

You must have given that lecture a few times..... :lol:

Its just an internet site, if you don’t like use another one, like this one maybe, or one of the many others.

I don’t get why folk on this site feel the need to keep going on about how much they don’t like it. Does a website really upset you that much?

Some on here have a borderline obsession and feel the need to bring FF & MD into just about every thread, swally and ED in particular, I find that pretty weird.

Its just an internet site, if you don't like use another one, like this one maybe, or one of the many others.

I don't get why folk on this site feel the need to keep going on about how much they don't like it. Does a website really upset you that much?

Some on here have a borderline obsession and feel the need to bring FF & MD into just about every thread, swally and ED in particular, I find that pretty weird.

Enlighten me re weird...........I merely rely to topics and yes this guy should not have anything to do with anything related to our club. You obviously condone his sending a cheque for goods to a trust for goods that took 18 months to settle as we understand the situation to have been.

And this is the man that said on national tv that the fans have the right to send emails and question people who wish to purchase our club, i.e Bill Miller, but he was not so righteous in getting fans to email mini.

Also reading post made by many ex ff posters on here, do you not think that he has a brass neck when to a man they seem to have been banned for not towing the dingwall line.........is that not weird.

I await your reply to the cheque scenario.smile.gif

With the shocking behaviour regarding the cheque that wasn't honoured do you feel that any individual doing this, as fit and proper to be getting publicity as this all things Rangers.

Have never met nor ever had a want to met this individual or have ever looked on ff.

Enlighten me re weird...........I merely rely to topics and yes this guy should not have anything to do with anything related to our club. You obviously condone his sending a cheque for goods to a trust for goods that took 18 months to settle as we understand the situation to have been.

And this is the man that said on national tv that the fans have the right to send emails and question people who wish to purchase our club, i.e Bill Miller, but he was not so righteous in getting fans to email mini.

Also reading post made by many ex ff posters on here, do you not think that he has a brass neck when to a man they seem to have been banned for not towing the dingwall line.........is that not weird.

I await your reply to the cheque scenario.smile.gif

With the shocking behaviour regarding the cheque that wasn't honoured do you feel that any individual doing this, as fit and proper to be getting publicity as this all things Rangers.

Have never met nor ever had a want to met this individual or have ever looked on ff.

Yet you feel the need to prattle on about him so much.

I’m not sure how you come to the conclusion that I condone his cheque situation, or any of his actions just because I point out that you like to talk about him a lot and get loads of wee digs in at him.

I’ve met him once, I thought he was OK, but I know loads of folk who think hes a bit weird, and a bit of a bell end. He was also out of order with a mate of mine recently at an RST Dinner, and acting like a prick.

I’ve got my opinion of him, I just choose not to repeatedly drag it, or him, up at every tenuous link.

Yet you feel the need to prattle on about him so much.

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that I condone his cheque situation, or any of his actions just because I point out that you like to talk about him a lot and get loads of wee digs in at him.

I've met him once, I thought he was OK, but I know loads of folk who think hes a bit weird, and a bit of a bell end. He was also out of order with a mate of mine recently at an RST Dinner, and acting like a prick.

I've got my opinion of him, I just choose not to repeatedly drag it, or him, up at every tenuous link.

Fair enough point of view 00000042.gif

But I shall continue to reply to posts as I see fit to, albeit in a humorous waysmile.gif Was the cheque for that recent rst dinner cleared at the first time of asking tongue.gifwink.gif