Fantastic vision from Green

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate.Think all the shit over the last few weeks but esp last few days has friend all our brains but hands up even i can be a dick and it probably wont be the last but hey ho .Its a decent day today.Our Club has a chance and thats all i really give a shit about

I suppose it shows just how much ye care about the club. Nothing wrong wae that.

I suppose it shows just how much ye care about the club. Nothing wrong wae that.

spot on mate .We have all different ways of showing you care and i was out of order with my original topic but when i did it i was surely thinking we were fucked .Its amazing how 24hours can change a mans thoughts :rolleyes:

Your back from the edge of the bridge them - you had a wee wobble fri/sat ? :5260:

Cheers GCL and yeah Im bit better now Bluepeter esp as we are moving forward now.Hopefully its not a false dawn again

Thanks both for repping .Felt like a leper with that minus last 12hours :rolleyes:

spot on mate .We have all different ways of showing you care and i was out of order with my original topic but when i did it i was surey thinking we were fucked .Its amazing how 24hours can change a mans thoughts :rolleyes:

Exactly. A said the same aboot 6 hours after a got fuckin married.

Was impressed by what he said. His main objective is to get the club sound financially, therefore we won't be spending a great deal of money, but I guess we knew that anyway. Also with Asian backers involved the plan appears to be get Rangers very well known in china, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

He brought out some strange analogies not really 100% pertinent to the situation which made his first presser less than flawless but seemed to have a reasonable grasp on the main issues. A seemingly straight talking frontman with good promise and if he can mobilise the combined resources of the 20 consortium members to full effect over the hurdles that are no doubt imminent then I'll be impressed. First job is to get a CVA sorted then we'll see what his mettle is all about. If he's 15 years retired already he needs to start some serious recruiting to start fighting the many battles invited by his predecessors.

He brought out some strange analogies not really 100% pertinent to the situation which made his first presser less than flawless but seemed to have a reasonable grasp on the main issues. A seemingly straight talking frontman with good promise and if he can mobilise the combined resources of the 20 consortium members to full effect over the hurdles that are no doubt imminent then I'll be impressed. First job is to get a CVA sorted then we'll see what his mettle is all about. If he's 15 years retired already he needs to start some serious recruiting to start fighting the many battles invited by his predecessors.

He's already stated he'll appoint a business board to report to the shareholders, which he'll be the CEO. He'll also appoint a football board to assist Ally.

He's not doing this himself.

He's already stated he'll appoint a business board to report to the shareholders, which he'll be the CEO. He'll also appoint a football board to assist Ally.

That's understood. The speed of which it needs to happen and the credibility of the personnel involved is one which I would hope was covered in his 2 hour talk with Ally last night. A couple of months looking into a footballing business as complex as ours is difficult enough to gain the insights needed to do it all at once. If he has people in mind WS/GS etc, he might have moved already. Who knows? He's a fly mover alright and doesn't seem to mess around.

He sounds to me as though he can handle the bully boy press who jave pushed and shoved our club around for far too long .

I hope they get their up comings from this guy.

He has a vosion fro Rangers which doesnt just include survival , but to thrive every business must have a vision and the consortium obviously can see our Global potential.

We have the Fans, Stadium,History and Passion but not the Tools .

Sounds like they will give us the Tools to take us forward .We have been rudderless for years now and we have been going round in circles for years.

Buying players high selling them for cheep , that has to stop now and get a return on them .

Ee have a vision and a marker to aim for .

spot on mate .We have all different ways of showing you care and i was out of order with my original topic but when i did it i was surely thinking we were fucked .Its amazing how 24hours can change a mans thoughts :rolleyes:

Being on a forum is all about giving points of view................if we all agreed and expressed the same view, well it would be a really boring and pointless forumsmile.gif

He sounds to me as though he can handle the bully boy press who jave pushed and shoved our club around for far too long .

He has a vosion fro Rangers which doesnt just include survival , but to thrive every business must have a vision and the consortium obviously can see our Global potential.

Sounds like they will give us the Tools to take us forward .We have been rudderless for years now and we have been going round in circles for years.

Buying players high selling them for cheep , that has to stop now and get a return on them .

This is very very true.Murray lost interest many years ago.

With good management we could achieve much much more.

Having listened to his press conference he came over as being very professional. Professionalism in running the business is something Rangers have missed for quite some time and I include the Murray years.

I would also point out how professional Green's mob were in making the takeover happen. I have seen quite a few takeovers in my time albeit on a much larger scale than Rangers and how Green et al. proceeded is how well run businesses do it.

Also noticeable were his comments on European football and investment. European football is clearly an objective and investment, if needed, is there to achieve it. I think we can be cautiously optimistic about that.

So, a good start but lets see how things develop.

This is a great post, it says everything I have been thinking since I watched the press conference on Rangers Official Twitter. (tu)