Gary Neville signs 4 year deal to Coach England.

Hated him as a player but changed my opinion since he's been doing work for Sky. A great addition to England, he's got the experience and i'm sure the respect of the players.

Looks like less of a prick since he shaved his tache anaw (tu)

"I don't see us competing seriously for a major tournament for at least 10 years," adding that "there have been times when I've reflected on my international career and just thought: 'Well that was a massive waste of time.'"

Change of heart now Gary?

"I don't see us competing seriously for a major tournament for at least 10 years," adding that "there have been times when I've reflected on my international career and just thought: 'Well that was a massive waste of time.'"

Change of heart now Gary?

That quote crossed my mind too. However, he is articulate enough I think to convey what he saw as being wrong in his time and how he feels it should be done now.

Don't see why he would have to give up SKY.

I mean England don't play all that often and he'd be avaialble for the domestic seasons games.

Who knows Hodgson could have a horror show at the Euros and be sacked or walk away...

Would pose several problems in my opnion, not least the fact that he'd have to avoid even the slightest criticism of potential and current England players.

If he's doing Sky at the same time he'll be getting an extra wage for doing a job that Hodgson would have him doing in the first place anyway by going round the grounds and analysing the players! Think he'd still be able to do both, hope he does anyway.

Good appointment from Hodgson, hopefully Neville continues his work with Sky, which I think he will do.

Great pundit and great knowledge of the game. Has the right mentality for England aswell.

hodgson isnt daft, he knows he'll need experienced guys whe he starts blooding the international newbies

plus neville was an outstanding player (yes he was for those sniggering at the back), he won nearly everything going as a player and has proved this with his excellent punditry