Blades fans

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have any links with the city, Wednesday or United?

My girlfriend's two brothers and dad often go down to see Sheffield Wednesday and they're all massive Gers fans - is there a connection?

Do we have any links with the city, Wednesday or United?

My girlfriend's two brothers and dad often go down to see Sheffield Wednesday and they're all massive Gers fans - is there a connection?

Aye they are sheff wed fans who support Rangers 10310.gif

I meant more of a Hamburg or Chelsea thing, something I'd missed.

If not, fair enough! :pipe:

I met a Sheff U fan on holiday and tbh he didnt have a scoobie about Scottish football so i dont think Sheff u have much of a connection maybe wrong though

My other half is from Sheffield and,in all the times I've been up there,I've never met anyone with a preference for the dark side.

There is a lot of bullshit spouted on fitba' forums.Check this place out on a full moon!

there is regularly a flag at sheff united games with 'blades loyalists' on it. trust me most of the lads that support united detest the scum and all they stand for.they know about the bloodstained poppy banner at the piggery.

and if the tarriers were ever to play at bramall lane they would not get away with the shit they get up to at other english grounds.

uniteds casuals(blades business crew), are one of the most notorious mobs down here,up there with,millwall,cardiff,west ham,stoke etc etc.

oh and well done sheff united for getting to wembley.

wednesday have more of a connection to the tarriers.fuck sake their fans even voted for a green and white hooped kit as their away kit a few years ago.

saying that there is a club near to hillsborough called the jubilee club,run by a staunch rangers fan,colin, and the club is covered in rangers stuff. they used to run boys teams from there called 'sheffield rangers' and colin used to bring full sets of strips back every year from Ibrox for the lads to wear.

there is regularly a flag at sheff united games with 'blades loyalists' on it. trust me most of the lads that support united detest the scum and all they stand for.they know about the bloodstained poppy banner at the piggery.

and if the tarriers were ever to play at bramall lane they would not get away with the shit they get up to at other english grounds.

uniteds casuals(blades business crew), are one of the most notorious mobs down here,up there with,millwall,cardiff,west ham,stoke etc etc.

oh and well done sheff united for getting to wembley.

wednesday have more of a connection to the tarriers.fuck sake their fans even voted for a green and white hooped kit as their away kit a few years ago.

saying that there is a club near to hillsborough called the jubilee club,run by a staunch rangers fan,colin, and the club is covered in rangers stuff. they used to run boys teams from there called 'sheffield rangers' and colin used to bring full sets of strips back every year from Ibrox for the lads to wear.

(tu)

Sheffield United fans are idiots, they cry about Green selling a few players but forget by the time he left them they were the only team in English league football to have zero debt.

If he leaves us in the same shape i will be over the moon tbh.