FIFA 13

Iakona

Have they stopped updating fifa stats?

I remember a couple of years ago they used to go a bit mental and give people too big a change. EG Aston Villa when they were high in the EPL were ranked better than Real Madrid in one update.

But now the stats don't seem to change at all? In seasons mode, the team line ups change but I don't really notice much change to players general ability?

Michu is a 76 at default and is currently a 76 in seasons mode, so they must have stopped updating stats?

Have they stopped updating fifa stats?

I remember a couple of years ago they used to go a bit mental and give people too big a change. EG Aston Villa when they were high in the EPL were ranked better than Real Madrid in one update.

But now the stats don't seem to change at all? In seasons mode, the team line ups change but I don't really notice much change to players general ability?

Michu is a 76 at default and is currently a 76 in seasons mode, so they must have stopped updating stats?

Every team in the game gets updated after the January transfer window.

EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga teams used to get changed on weekly basis with Adidas Live Season(wasn't free), but that appears to have stopped.

Started a manger mode career with Rangers (Professional difficulty as WC is a step too far for me :/), put us in League 2 in England. Won consecutive titles, now in the EPL now, here's my team; overalls are in brackets:

Jack Butland (76)

Tom Hateley (82) Lindsay Rose (78) Steven Caulker (82) Lee Wallace© (83)

Crespo Rincón (79)* Chris Herd (76)

Vladimír Weiss (81) André Schürrle (86) David Templeton (86)

Charles Austin (81)

* = Career generated player

They're all below the age of 30. Can't believe Temps and Wallace have improved as much. It's been great going through the leagues. Currently in my first season in the EPL. Slipped up quite a lot through the promotions though, damn teams just defend and counter...seems scripted at times. Also unlocked one "Financial Takeover" from the catelogue, only got it when I was starting my first season in the EPL though (as if winning the Championship gave me millions as it does in real life). :P

Honours:

npower Championship

npower League 1

npower League 2

Capital One League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

A long pointless post I know haha, how are other bears' career mode teams shaping up?

Started a manger mode career with Rangers (Professional difficulty as WC is a step too far for me :/), put us in League 2 in England. Won consecutive titles, now in the EPL now, here's my team; overalls are in brackets:

Jack Butland (76)

Tom Hateley (82) Lindsay Rose (78) Steven Caulker (82) Lee Wallace© (83)

Crespo Rincón (79)* Chris Herd (76)

Vladimír Weiss (81) André Schürrle (86) David Templeton (86)

Charles Austin (81)

* = Career generated player

They're all below the age of 30. Can't believe Temps and Wallace have improved as much. It's been great going through the leagues. Currently in my first season in the EPL. Slipped up quite a lot through the promotions though, damn teams just defend and counter...seems scripted at times. Also unlocked one "Financial Takeover" from the catelogue, only got it when I was starting my first season in the EPL though (as if winning the Championship gave me millions as it does in real life). :P

Honours:

npower Championship

npower League 1

npower League 2

Capital One League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

A long pointless post I know haha, how are other bears' career mode teams shaping up?

i got bored with my Rangers one so i started another with West Ham. just finished my first season with them. i was jumping between 7th and 8th for almost half the season, then i clinched 6th spot on the last day of the season to qualify for the EURO League :D i have a pretty decent team. James Tomkins (CB) is now overall 78, class defender. Carroll was pretty shite, Vaz Te is a lot better. gonna try and win the league without any financial takeover

also, for anyone else playing Career Mode with West Ham, i highly recommend playing Matthew Taylor in RAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation. it isn't one of his listed positions but he is brilliant there. cut inside onto his left foot and he'll unleash some cracking shots (tu)

i got bored with my Rangers one so i started another with West Ham. just finished my first season with them. i was jumping between 7th and 8th for almost half the season, then i clinched 6th spot on the last day of the season to qualify for the EURO League :D i have a pretty decent team. James Tomkins (CB) is now overall 78, class defender. Carroll was pretty shite, Vaz Te is a lot better. gonna try and win the league without any financial takeover

also, for anyone else playing Career Mode with West Ham, i highly recommend playing Matthew Taylor in RAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation. it isn't one of his listed positions but he is brilliant there. cut inside onto his left foot and he'll unleash some cracking shots (tu)

Cool, that's impressive as West Ham aren't the best and the budget can't be great. I've always wanted/looked at Tomkins in the market, currently after Gary Gardner, 23 (78 overall). His skill attributes are pretty good, almost all green. Anyways, I always planned to get the financial takeover for my first EPL season but I was expecting around £30m-£40m but they gave me £50m! Haha. Not suprised I'm fighting in the top 4 as my team has been changed a lot with much more quality coming in. Still enjoying it though :)

Was just playing as France and the commentator wished Benzema a happy birthday.. just checked online and sure enough Dec19th is his birthday! Love wee touches like this...

i like things like that aswell :) every year on 5th November the commentator goes on about the game producing fireworks and such like :lol: i wonder if they say anything about Christmas Day

Got a belter of a game going on just now. In the 7th season(I think) and I'm managing Aston Villa and England. Started off as Leeds but left half way through thhe first season to go to Villa. 4th is my highest finish.

Schmeichel

Jones-Marcq-Caulker-Cresswell

Roberto-Martinez-S. De Jong

Ince-Ramirez-Zaha

Caulker is up to 87 and Zaha 86. Gaston Ramirez is outstanding!

Got a belter of a game going on just now. In the 7th season(I think) and I'm managing Aston Villa and England. Started off as Leeds but left half way through thhe first season to go to Villa. 4th is my highest finish.

Schmeichel

Jones-Marcq-Caulker-Cresswell

Roberto-Martinez-S. De Jong

Ince-Ramirez-Zaha

Caulker is up to 87 and Zaha 86. Gaston Ramirez is outstanding!

You just in regular career mode or player career?

Cool.

Take it you decided to go a smaller club for the challenge?

I started one with Rangers in League 2 but they were murder!

Pretty much, was planning on taking Leeds back to the Premiership but got bored and took the Villa job :lol:

Going to try and win the league with them now, I'm not that far off tbh.

Pretty much, was planning on taking Leeds back to the Premiership but got bored and took the Villa job :lol:

Going to try and win the league with them now, I'm not that far off tbh.

I'll need to go through this thread and get names of good young players!

I have Sterling and a few others but other than that nothing.