FIFA 13

Iakona

Goal kicks are beginning to do my nut in.

Using Marseille a lot. Gignac is pretty decent in the air but 9/10 goal kicks played up the park I lose. Thats fair enough as I dont expect to win EVERY one buts its the fact that the cleared headers then go straight forward to my opponents striker, sometimes leaving them either one on one or my defender bollocks up and misses and lets them through, you cant do anything about it.

Goal kicks are beginning to do my nut in.

Using Marseille a lot. Gignac is pretty decent in the air but 9/10 goal kicks played up the park I lose. Thats fair enough as I dont expect to win EVERY one buts its the fact that the cleared headers then go straight forward to my opponents striker, sometimes leaving them either one on one or my defender bollocks up and misses and lets them through, you cant do anything about it.

Keep it short will stop that (tu)

My Blackburn team going pretty well now and in the EPL.

Transfer requests are in though which is a cunt as the first 11 were superb.

Brought in S. Roberto, Pogba, Zaha, Sterling, Redmond, Dinge, Wallace and a keeper who I can never remember his name.

Rhodes is a beast and his rating is now at 82 (started at 72) scored 40 odd last season but now handed in a transfer request.

Any good prospects for 5-10 million that could take his place?

got offered £7m from AC Milan for Matt Jarvis, so i accepted. i then got offered £10m from Man Utd, which i also accepted, but he decided to go to Milan :( down £3m. never mind, doing quite well with The Hammers. 4th in the league at the start of January, and got the tims in the last 32 of the Europa League. praying Wallace will score a hattrick :21:

I rejected a £10 million bid (Arsenal) for Martin Olsen who had handed in a transfer request then the board sold him a week later to Newcastle for £3.5 million?

Did he request a transfer? If you don't sell him then the board eventually will.

Did he request a transfer? If you don't sell him then the board eventually will.

Yeah.

I thought a few other clubs would offer more or at least they would let me negotiate the deal but I just got a message saying he had been sold for less than the amount he is worth!

Raging, I had got him up to a 81 rating and have like £3 million to bring in a like for like replacement!

Yeah.

I thought a few other clubs would offer more or at least they would let me negotiate the deal but I just got a message saying he had been sold for less than the amount he is worth!

Raging, I had got him up to a 81 rating and have like £3 million to bring in a like for like replacement!

If a player with low value submits a transfer request then I normally just sack/release him.

Sorry Bedoya.

I just don't take my chances enough. I create enough though :(

What team are you using? I always go Rangers on seasons, but thinking of changing. Always pump my pal with Galatasaray or Udinese...

QPR, usually go Prem sides.

Lost in the end but how cruel is this? Dominated the game, missed a penalty, eventually equalised but Newcastle hit the post and then the ball went in via Cesar's back.

CSKA are awesome 4* team. Started using them in Division 4 and ended going on to win 3 promotions and 3 titles on the bounce.. i'm now sitting comfortably in Div 1 at the moment! Amazing Keeper, solid defence, great midfield and a lightning fast front line that's amazing at dribbling.

Akinfeev

Fernandes - Ignashevich - Berezutski - Schennikov

Wernbloom - Elm

Tosic - Honda - Gonzalez

Doumbia

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Busquets Ramires

Mata Oscar Neymar

Torres

Subs: Butland, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Fellaini, Moses, Walcott, Ba

Not bad...