FIFA 13

Iakona

UPDATE: Current first XI; (Season 2017-18)

Jack Butland (79)

Tom Hateley (85) Lindsay Rose (83) Steven Caulker (86) Lee Wallace© (82)

Crespo Rincón (86) Gary Gardner (83)

David Templeton (89) Yassine Benzia (83) André Schürrle (89)

Hallam Hope (88)

Finished runners-up in my first EPL season, won the Europa League though. Ran away with the league in the next season plus won the Champions League...have now won every available cup since starting in League 2. Proud of my achievements but only on Professional difficulty and used a "Financial Takeover" unlock once. :/

Honours:

Barlcays Premier League - 2016/17

npower Championship - 2014/15

npower League One - 2013/14

npower League Two - 2012/13

Champions Cup - 2016/17

Europa Cup - 2015/16

Copa Europe - 2016

FA Cup - 2016/17

Capitol One League Cup - 2014/15, 2015/16

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 2012/13

Community Shield - 2017

:)

Ive started in League 2 aswell. Jack Butland is a great buy. Ive been promoted to the Championship after 2 years. My problem is I just got £3m of a transfer and wage kitty to start the season, it's simply not enough to make the squad better. Fingers crossed I can be bought over soon like yourself.

At the moment, in my 3rd season with Leicester (2nd season in the BPL)

Toselli (80)

Clyne (82) Betsch (82) Hovland (78) Yun Suk Young (79)

Meireles (81) Matic (83)

Deulofeu (79) Taarabt (86) Knockaert (78)

Benzia (78)

Subs

GK - Hemmings (68) RB - De Laet (74) LB - Fox (72) CM - James (69) CM - Holmen (76) ST - Futacs (73) ST - Long (69)

Reserves

RM - Theolke (71) ST - Kadlec (74) GK - Morris (61) CM - McKay (68) CB - Parnaby (69)

Long is looking brilliant, 16 years old, 5 star skills and 69 overall already. My CB Betsch is 19 and already 82 overall!

In the last 16 of the Europa and 7th in the Prem

I eventually got my team through into the Premiership, it's pretty decent now as well.

Tried the Financial Takeover thing and got £56m to spend, so the January window shall be fun.

But the computer fucked me and wouldn't switch the defender I wanted, which cost me a last minute goal - this led to me repeatedly battering my PS3 pad off the wall and now it's not working.

:(

Ive started in League 2 aswell. Jack Butland is a great buy. Ive been promoted to the Championship after 2 years. My problem is I just got £3m of a transfer and wage kitty to start the season, it's simply not enough to make the squad better. Fingers crossed I can be bought over soon like yourself.

I got about the same, look for free transfers in the windows. Even if you don't rate them check their prices, I made a nice £4m from giving two contracts and selling them 6 months later. ;)

Also I didn't get taken over just out of the blue. I unlocked it from the EA catologue (press square when you're at the main menu). I just used it as a real life reflector of getting mega bucks when you are promoted to the EPL haha.

At the moment, in my 3rd season with Leicester (2nd season in the BPL)

Toselli (80)

Clyne (82) Betsch (82) Hovland (78) Yun Suk Young (79)

Meireles (81) Matic (83)

Deulofeu (79) Taarabt (86) Knockaert (78)

Benzia (78)

Subs

GK - Hemmings (68) RB - De Laet (74) LB - Fox (72) CM - James (69) CM - Holmen (76) ST - Futacs (73) ST - Long (69)

Reserves

RM - Theolke (71) ST - Kadlec (74) GK - Morris (61) CM - McKay (68) CB - Parnaby (69)

Long is looking brilliant, 16 years old, 5 star skills and 69 overall already. My CB Betsch is 19 and already 82 overall!

In the last 16 of the Europa and 7th in the Prem

That's really a really good XI (for a team like Leicester). Getting into Europe is also a fine accomplishment. Benzia is a very good buy, he's now at 85 overall (in my career), still 23 years old and teams are offering £30m+ for him! :D

I eventually got my team through into the Premiership, it's pretty decent now as well.

Tried the Financial Takeover thing and got £56m to spend, so the January window shall be fun.

But the computer fucked me and wouldn't switch the defender I wanted, which cost me a last minute goal - this led to me repeatedly battering my PS3 pad off the wall and now it's not working.

:(

Yeah this bugs me too, one slip and they're in. I've technically became the best team in the world but went into a Copa Europe Cup final last season against Barca thinking I had it in the bag, was skelped about 4-0 or so. I used to get angry at it, online makes me madder though haha.

The game is fixed IMO. If not then I'm just shite at finishing and defending.

I have to agree with you here, some matches seem "scripted" in a way where the ball just won't go in the net or your passing suddenly becomes shockingly poor lol.

Got unbelievably bored with this Rangers save but I'll fire up the team as I'm quite proud of it. :D

Started in league 2, now in 2016 (no financial takeovers used)

Fielding (78)

Alba (85) McKay (78) Faure (77) Danilo (83)

Paulinho (85) Hutton (75)

Neymar (91) Benzia (83) Templeton (85)

Piazon (82)

I got about the same, look for free transfers in the windows. Even if you don't rate them check their prices, I made a nice £4m from giving two contracts and selling them 6 months later. ;)

Also I didn't get taken over just out of the blue. I unlocked it from the EA catologue (press square when you're at the main menu). I just used it as a real life reflector of getting mega bucks when you are promoted to the EPL haha.

Ive found loads of cracking free transfers whom I'm sure will improve as I opted for the under 23s mainly. Dean Shiels asked to leave the little shit so I sold him and got in money for a few new players.

Please be patient for I am a Pro Evo convert. I purchase it from the catalogue, assuming I've enough points which I doubt as I dont really play online or anything, then how do you unlock it within your career?

Got unbelievably bored with this Rangers save but I'll fire up the team as I'm quite proud of it. :D

Started in league 2, now in 2016 (no financial takeovers used)

Fielding (78)

Alba (85) McKay (78) Faure (77) Danilo (83)

Paulinho (85) Hutton (75)

Neymar (91) Benzia (83) Templeton (85)

Piazon (82)

That's a very good side for a career without a takeover boost, well done mate! :)

Ive found loads of cracking free transfers whom I'm sure will improve as I opted for the under 23s mainly. Dean Shiels asked to leave the little shit so I sold him and got in money for a few new players.

Please be patient for I am a Pro Evo convert. I purchase it from the catalogue, assuming I've enough points which I doubt as I dont really play online or anything, then how do you unlock it within your career?

You get points for playing games, completing challenges etc. when you're playing FIFA whilst signed into the EA servers. You then use these points to unlock many things within the EA Sports Football Club catalogue:

You unlock more stuff i.e Ultimate Team coins, footballs, classic kits, Pro stat boosts, great young Career Mode prospects, Career Mode takeovers etc. when you move up levels. I'm currently on Level 59 (accounted from previous FIFA's). ;)

I have to agree with you here, some matches seem "scripted" in a way where the ball just won't go in the net or your passing suddenly becomes shockingly poor lol.

I used to read that and think 'shite, can't be true' but on my march from League 2, I've noticed that in some games, your players just aren't as fast or as responsive.

Still have that problem with a 35-year old John Terry able to keep pace with Theo Walcott as well.

Without a doubt scripted.

Agreed.

Corners especially. You can defend exactly the same way ten times, using the same buttons, and five times it'll go in and five times you'll clear it.

Bizarre lack of consistency, especially when defending.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.givemefootball.com/335528-lionel-messi-reveals-secret-playstation-life

Teenagers across the world may have been playing a computer game against one of the greatest footballers of all time - without even knowing it.

Lionel Messi has admitted he likes to play football games online without his rivals knowing it is him - and revealed he is prone to getting angry when he loses.

And you wouldn't expect a man who has won a record-breaking four consecutive Ballon d'Or's and is on course to lead his side to La Liga and Champions League glory this season to admit that he disconnects his internet connection when his opponent get the better of him.

"I love playing PlayStation online with people who don’t know who I am," he said.

“You get messages in English, in Japanese, from any other language.

“Of course I get angry when I lose but I just disconnect and that’s it.”

As part of a Barcelona team considered to be one of the greatest of all time, Messi and his team-mates are known for their knack of retaining possession and frustrating their opponents.

The 25-year-old, who is the face of FIFA 13, says he takes that philosophy over into the virtual world as well, something that can lead to abuse from his rivals.

"I’ve never sent anything bad but a got a couple of messages like that," he revealed.

“When the match is complicated I keep the ball in defence.

“I play from one centre-half to the other and the opponent gets angry. I do it to kill time on the clock.

“I always play with Barcelona and Argentina.”

deary me...

the cunt is A. a rage quitter, B. Time Waster & C. Only plays as himself....

What a prick. Viva Ronaldo.