FIFA 13

Iakona

Had an argument with someone on here about ea scripting games, and how it doesnt happen. To that man I say sorry, ea are cheating fucking scripting cunts, the game is unfair and can sway in your way or against you and it is blatantly obvious. I wont play another game of FIFA untill they take this out the game and just let the better player win, fucking bullshit.

Had an argument with someone on here about ea scripting games, and how it doesnt happen. To that man I say sorry, ea are cheating fucking scripting cunts, the game is unfair and can sway in your way or against you and it is blatantly obvious. I wont play another game of FIFA untill they take this out the game and just let the better player win, fucking bullshit.

Cheers for the win :lol:

What happened mate?

Cheers for the win :lol:

What happened mate?

Just the old, hammering this guy he cant get the ball everything going my way, then I score, all of a sudden my players cant pass, they are slow, he wins every ball and tackle and I loose 3-1. I was fuming, the ball was loose, it was me vs him to get it, I was ahead of him and I actually felt my player (David Luiz) struggle to run, he like slowed down and let him get the ball first. So angry at this, what is the need for it?

Just the old, hammering this guy he cant get the ball everything going my way, then I score, all of a sudden my players cant pass, they are slow, he wins every ball and tackle and I loose 3-1. I was fuming, the ball was loose, it was me vs him to get it, I was ahead of him and I actually felt my player (David Luiz) struggle to run, he like slowed down and let him get the ball first. So angry at this, what is the need for it?

David Luiz is pretty quick as well (could be your team were tiring and you should have made some subs or could be a version of lag comp) I don't know but pro evo does it as well.

Is it good replacing one of the League 2 teams with Rangers ?

Do you not get bored easy ?

What players have you bought ?

i won promotion to League 1, played the first few games and got bored :lol: i played every game though, if you sim some it might not be so boring

before the takeover i signed Obeng from Swansea (young defender), Sterling on loan from Liverpool and Grainger from Hearts. Templeton wouldn't sign a new contract so i swapped him for Burke. then i unlocked the takeover from the EA Catalogue and had £40m to spend. so i signed Pogrebnyak, Deco, Powell on loan from Man U and George Boyd from Peterborough.

i get bored really easily with CM though. the most iv ever done is 2 seasons. just started a new one with West Ham, let's see how long this one lasts :craphead:

Started a new CM with Newcastle on WC, didn't sign anyone in the summer, January arrived and I was sitting 8th, swapped Cisse for Schurrle from Bayer Leverkusen for free, then Ben Arfa wanted to leave so I sold him for £17.5 million and used my funds to buy Benat (Cabaye is out for the rest of the season), Moussa Sissoko and I brought in Xherdan Shaqiri and David Alaba on loan.

Looking to bring in a few other players and sell some of the shite but I'm not getting any bids. :lol:

Is it good replacing one of the League 2 teams with Rangers ?

Do you not get bored easy ?

What players have you bought ?

Yes. I got promoted but it's hard to due to the CPU's tactics, dropped so many points.

I didn't really buy that many players for League 2 but I have signed Lucas Piazon and Nathan Redmond on loan for League 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me here,

My friend has just bought fifa 13 so I can finally play him online, but we can't for hte life of us work out how to play a simple one off online game with extra time and pens

Can someone help me here,

My friend has just bought fifa 13 so I can finally play him online, but we can't for hte life of us work out how to play a simple one off online game with extra time and pens

Online friendlies​ mate I think its in custom games not sure tho (tu)

Online friendlies​ mate I think its in custom games not sure tho (tu)

When you do normal online friendly it just comes up the seasons type mode where you can win/draw/lose a game.

Not sure where else to look, for instance in custom games

When you do normal online friendly it just comes up the seasons type mode where you can win/draw/lose a game.

Not sure where else to look, for instance in custom games

Try this custom games then go on head to head and then go right and it will say invite try that. On xbox not sure what you use.