Rangers Staff Member Attack You Tube footage

blugirl

Not to worry brothers, lets just imagine how they will feel when the flute bands are marching past their windows battering fuck out the bass drum. Thats when reality kicks in, son.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly gonna be a tim if she's sharing it, thanks for posting, the more this gets spread the better, hopefully someone knows the wee cunt who done it (tu)

She's one of them. She's posting it for bragging rights, but it might well come back and bite her on the arse if her and her boyfriend are identified from it.

Well. Do we want to keep this footage in here or not? I'm banning the OP as she is involved in that video and not posting it for any other reason than to boast she has posted it on a Rangers forum.

On the other hand, if it will help anyone (by the I mean the police, obviously) identifying the sad arseholes involved and taking the appropriate action it might be worth keeping. You be the jury, I can leave it or remove it.

Move forum perhaps.

Well. Do we want to keep this footage in here or not? I'm banning the OP as she is involved in that video and not posting it for any other reason than to boast she has posted it on a Rangers forum.

On the other hand, if it will help anyone (by the I mean the police, obviously) identifying the sad arseholes involved and taking the appropriate action it might be worth keeping. You be the jury, I can leave it or remove it.

Please remove, tarnishes the page. If someone has it taped (ripped??) that will do.

No place for that shite on here.

She's one of them. She's posting it for bragging rights, but it might well come back and bite her on the arse if her and her boyfriend are identified from it.

I hope you're right. How funny would that be, registers and shares the evidence with all of us :lol:

Stupid cow! Not the brightest are they... doh

Cheers Bernadette (tu)

No shes posting it because her boyfriend is shitting himself and is now trying to blame one of his own

Keep (tu) identities need to be revealed, move forum perhaps.

A video of them celebrating their tainted title doesn't bother me anyway :lol:

At least one law was breached TWICE in 2 minutes there.

From directgov website:-

Fireworks and the law

There are laws about when fireworks can be sold, and to who – as well as the times fireworks can be set off.

If you are under 18 years of age

If you are under 18, you can't:

• buy the types of fireworks which can be sold only to adults
  • have fireworks in public places
If you do, the police can give you an on-the-spot fine of £80.
Using fireworks legally
It is against the law to:
  • set off or throw fireworks in the street or other public place
  • set off fireworks between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am – except during certain celebrations

If found guilty by the courts, you could be fined up to £5,000 and can be imprisoned for up to three months. You may be liable for an on-the-spot fine of £80.

When you can use fireworks during celebrations

You can let off fireworks :

• until midnight on Bonfire Night
  • until 1.00 am on New Year’s Eve, Diwali and Chinese New Year

Some cunts giro's will be getting docked for a very long time if we can name and shame him!! :pipe:

Secondly, there is the Drinking in Public bylaw that has been breached (although I don't know what the punishment is?? On the spot fine??? )

Guilty, Guilty & GUILTY!!! Name and shame folks!!!

I think it is an absolute disgrace that every single one of them didnt get lifted. Yeah in the grand scheme, bit of fun they might say, but that doesnt happen with the old firm. Those people were looking for trouble, and the amount of ridiculous reasons i have seen Rangers fans get arrested for, to say that wasnt iciting violence is beyond me. I mean fireworks, thats a bloody public disorder, its a joke, i do wonder whose side the police are on. If the situation was reversed every single one would have been arrested. THere would be a big thing in the paper like Manchester with all the faces "FIND THESE BIGOTED DISGRACEFUL RANGERS FAN....HUNT THEM DOWN"

Pathetic, there faces are clearly visible and in all honesty there isnt a word for how fucking sad they are.