DJ back us up ffs

dougie76

Who gives a fuck.....

He's a fat fucking freeloader now

I care, as he's one off the few on radio that could and should back us up, lm not having a go at him as a person, he is a rangers legend . Just can't understand why he sits back and says fuck all?

DJ has to be neutral as much as he can.

Just the way it goes.

yes. just like roughie, delahunt, keevins, guidi, walker, duffy, mcguire, mcculloch, gordon, mcleod, young, etc etc .and all the other biased bastards in various media outlets

I used to think he just wasn't very bright and couldn't pick up the anti-Rangers vibes from the taigs he shared a studio with. Or maybe he was thinking he had to be seen to be even-handed - although they don't need to do that.

There are a couple of points about DJ any bear that drank in Houston in the 90s will know.

He hated his Clyde colleagues.

He was declared bankrupt (in the 80s i think) and struggled to get a mortgage.

Jock Brown acted for him to secure finances.

He acknowledged Keevins et al were Rangers hating bastards but given his financial situation would not speak out of turn for fear of losing his income.

He hated the Rangers fanzines for criticising him.

He was a freeloader, seldom seen buying a drink.

He simply isn't very bright.

There are a couple of points about DJ any bear that drank in Houston in the 90s will know.

He acknowledged Keevins et al were Rangers hating bastards but given his financial situation would not speak out of turn for fear of losing his income.

None of them are mitigating factors to not defend Rangers, the club that gave him the best days of his life.

None of them are mitigating factors to not defend Rangers, the club that gave him the best days of his life.

I wasn't offering them as mitigating factors.

One I also forgot to mention was his incredible bitterness towards the Club for never receiving a testimonial.

the problem with big likeable Dj is he has not got a clue on his own history never mind our Clubs.

If you asked him where he scored his first hat trick he would not know the answer.Fact

He is a baffoon and rightly is employed as a neutral.....Once called Snyde one day when he was sticking up for Beggars .I was angry so i called him nothing but a patsy on live radio but i was immediately cut off.

Its just too sad we have someone like DJ who is well respected but chooses to play Mr nice guy most of the time.Its even worse now as he is good pals with Roughie and would never really want to fall out with him so he has no real use in media circles for defending us really.

The funny thing he looks younger now at 50 something than he did when he was 40 something.Must be that young lady he is with :rolleyes: Chic Youngs ex

i remember the last time he tried to stick up for rangers live on radio tim hugh keevans threatend him with a law suit from the daily rebel and sadly from there on he has been the token rangers man they put up for show of nutrility