Resign from the SPL now

I'd rather travel every fornight to the likes of Elgin, Brechin, Tober-fucking-mory and beyond than let these bastards get the better of us.

We have a choice - we fight them all the way or we take it up the shitter.....again.

Two-decades of the Edinburgh bastard has me fed up with us taking it up the shitter.

Fight them I say - resign now.

CB

Whats the team in Tobermory I really would like to know ?

Whats the team in Tobermory tell me where we should go ?

Balamory Loyal RSC

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB

Whats the team in Tobermory I really would like to know ?

Whats the team in Tobermory tell me where we should go ?

Balamory Loyal RSC

D'Art, double check my post....I said "Tober-fucking-mory!" :D

I know not of this Tobermory you mention.....is it an outlying district of Toblerone? :sherlock:

What's the choc's in Toblerone....I really would like a bit.

What's the choc's in Toblerone....Lawwell's a fuckin' tit. :clap:

D'Art, double check my post....I said "Tober-fucking-mory!" :D

I know not of this Tobermory you mention.....is it an outlying district of Toblerone? :sherlock:

What's the choc's in Toblerone....I really would like a bit.

What's the choc's in Toblerone....Lawwell's a fuckin' tit. :clap:

Im away to mull over your reply for a bit CB.....

Any actions we take to show these fuckers that we wont stand by an be kicked wthout a fight has my support.

The move to the 3rd division has many benfits of which fellow bears have already stated.

But the one really big benefit is that if we went to Div 3 and boycotted all games and any cups etc there is a very real chance that the SPL will no longer be able to support a Professional Full Time league.

If this were to happen, is it not then a greater possibility for us to gain entry to the lower English leagues and would not Fifa then allow this? This was the basis for Cardiff and Swansea wasnt it?

Ultimately any move by us to leave the SPL will have massive ramifications to other clubs especailly those with players signed on long term deals on big money with no crows, no competition and no fucking TV deals! eg those at the piggeryt. They would lose big time and that makes me very happy!!!

I guess we will appeal and try in the courts of law. But if we lose then its Div 3 all the way. We ont be the lifeline for these other fuckers.

WATP

Any actions we take to show these fuckers that we wont stand by an be kicked wthout a fight has my support.

The move to the 3rd division has many benfits of which fellow bears have already stated.

But the one really big benefit is that if we went to Div 3 and boycotted all games and any cups etc there is a very real chance that the SPL will no longer be able to support a Professional Full Time league.

If this were to happen, is it not then a greater possibility for us to gain entry to the lower English leagues and would not Fifa then allow this? This was the basis for Cardiff and Swansea wasnt it?

Ultimately any move by us to leave the SPL will have massive ramifications to other clubs especailly those with players signed on long term deals on big money with no crows, no competition and no fucking TV deals! eg those at the piggeryt. They would lose big time and that makes me very happy!!!

I guess we will appeal and try in the courts of law. But if we lose then its Div 3 all the way. We ont be the lifeline for these other fuckers.

WATP

Without The Rangers the SPL would fold within 12-to-18 months.

A NewCo Rangers in the SFL would be in a strong position to dictate terms for those clubs with no league to play in (the SPL orphans) to join a revamped league set-up.

Fuck the lot of them I say.

We should take it out of their hands and resign.

That'll force them to the table NOW.

No more pissing about with these people. We're no having the tail wagging the dug.

They are not in a position of power here unless we give it to them by doing nothing. They are bluffing and we know it.

Time to call them on it and see who blinks first.

We should take it out of their hands and resign.

That'll force them to the table NOW.

No more pissing about with these people. We're no having the tail wagging the dug.

They are not in a position of power here unless we give it to them by doing nothing. They are bluffing and we know it.

Time to call them on it and see who blinks first.

Spot-on Guardian. (tu)

As I stated elsewhere - we've suffered two decades of taking it up the shitter whilst under the control of that lowlife, devious, multi-faced Edinburgh bastard Murray - who not once defended us against any of them, save when they made any personal attacks on him.

From what I read in Frankie's report regards the fans' reps meeting with Green yesterday it appears he's for remaning in the SPL and accepting these draconian punishments.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

I understand the anger and the principle of resigning and starting in Division 3 but as has been said before we can hurt teams by boycotting away spl games without damaging our finances which would happen in div 3.We can hurt the sfa by boycotting the Scottish Cup or just play under 18's as they seem to want.

Pride and sticking up for principles are fine but not if our club is damaged further by more loss of revenue.

If they think we are desperate to stay in the SPL they can do what they like.

What will it take for us to say enough is enough.

No european football.

Points docked.

Massive fines.

Transfer embargo.

75% of our revenue stolen.

and thats just for starters.

If they get away with that we can expect another raft of sanctions for the EBT nonsense.

Titles stripped in the name of sporting integrity.

Cup wins taken away.

More fines.

More points docked.

Anything else they can think of.

What does it take ?

You Bute , Jura sure about that that my Muck er

Hoy you, stop Yell Luing.

Eilean Mor towards the 'Gigha chance to Green' side. He'll either Seil the deal or I'll have Eigg on my face. It's only Fair. Isle get my coat.

P.S. Iona piece of gunslinger. :sherlock:

Hoy you, stop Yell Luing.

Eilean Mor towards the 'Gigha chance to Green' side. He'll either Seil the deal or I'll have Eigg on my face. It's only Fair. Isle get my coat.

P.S. Iona piece of gunslinger. :sherlock:

Arran to catch a bus to buy a Skye hook but Islay to long and missed the bus.

P.P.S We need to roll out the Barra to celebrate thensmile.gif

If they think we are desperate to stay in the SPL they can do what they like.

What will it take for us to say enough is enough.

No european football.

Points docked.

Massive fines.

Transfer embargo.

75% of our revenue stolen.

and thats just for starters.

If they get away with that we can expect another raft of sanctions for the EBT nonsense.

Titles stripped in the name of sporting integrity.

Cup wins taken away.

More fines.

More points docked.

Anything else they can think of.

What does it take ?

We're staying in the SPL, because we need the money too.

I have lost all faith in the SPL / SFA would rather we worked our way up the english divisions. Even if its the conference. How any sport body can label Rangers and Craig Whyte in the same mould is beyond me. He was clearly not acting in Rangers behalf like a chairman should do. Its all a sorry state and the west of scotland media are to blame also. How much they are loving this is way over the act of being a professional being, it is just one big witch hunt. Glad I moved down to England with the Union Jacks flying all down my towns main street. Scotland has turned into a corrupt land run by bheggars from media, law, politics and now sport. The minority rule up there!

unfortunately rangers moving to the english league is never going to happen.it is a non starter as much as i would like the club to do this

there are so many rules and regulations against this ever happening

I used to buy Number One. :disappointment:

You obviously haven't been doing so recently. :sherlock:

We're under administration and are using the temporary NewCo 'Halftime...Teatime' name.

Our solicitors, Sue, Crockett & Tubbs (Miami based as it happens....where all the gangsters go when they're not swanning about London ;)) suggested we go-with-the-Tore Andre (geddit?) when the club fell into this situation in February.

We hope to be released in July at which time we will settle up with the heads of all five New York families.

It's stricly business. :2gunsfiring_v1:

unfortunately rangers moving to the english league is never going to happen.it is a non starter as much as i would like the club to do this

there are so many rules and regulations against this ever happening

Rules are made to be broken and I think if RFC were intent on doing this they may well be able to find a way of getting UEFA and FA backing. I don't think they will even consider this, unless we are thrown out of the SPL and SFL refuse us entry to the lower league structure.