Transfers

Liverpool sign Firmino for £29m subject to medical. Can't say I know much about this guy at all but his CV looks good. Rodgers is a fool if he doesn't bring in quality defenders though, like I've said before, he's playing a risky game if he's going with a back 3 of Lovren, Skrtel & Can next season :anguish:

Up front with add ons taking it to close to 30 million

The fee is £21.3 million, if Liverpool qualify for the CL within the next 2 seasons then Hoffenheim get another £4 million, and if he makes 100 appearances they get another £3 million, so these add-ons may or may not be paid, so there is no point including them in his transfer fee, but no doubt most in the media will do and then use it a stick to beat the club/Rodgers with should it not work out.

Liverpool sign Firmino for £29m subject to medical. Can't say I know much about this guy at all but his CV looks good. Rodgers is a fool if he doesn't bring in quality defenders though, like I've said before, he's playing a risky game if he's going with a back 3 of Lovren, Skrtel & Can next season :anguish:

We are going back to 4 at the back next season, Can won't be playing in defence again, whether we need another centre back will depend on how Ilori gets on in pre-season he was been out on loan now for 2 years and will get his chance this pre-season, it he doesn't work out then i would agree with you a quality central defender is needed to partner Sakho, i would love to see Skrtel and Lovren shown the door.

We are going back to 4 at the back next season, Can won't be playing in defence again, whether we need another centre back will depend on how Ilori gets on in pre-season he was been out on loan now for 2 years and will get his chance this pre-season, it he doesn't work out then i would agree with you a quality central defender is needed to partner Sakho, i would love to see Skrtel and Lovren shown the door.

Surely you need a goalkeeper as well? Can't believe you never tried to get Cech!

Yeah £29m is far too much

I really do t think that he will adapt to the EPL IMO

Can't see Bacca going to liverpool.

Why would he leave a team playing champions league football for someone who won't.

He might leave Seville , but it will more than likely be to a team like Roma etc

Was reading that he definitely wants to leave Sevilla and try somewhere new before he gets any older. I don't imagine any of the English top four will consider him. Roma may be a decent shout but they might not even be considering it

Liverpool are obviously a big club, good fanbase etc and it's the lure of the EPL after all £££... If he wants a move then it might just be his best option

Have you watched can play in the midfield at the euro 21s,he's been their stand out player for me

Chelsea should go for sterling pay whatever it takes that would be the team complete for years to come. If they get song and falcao and sterling..

Personally I don't rate song and would rather they went for Carvalho or pogba instead

Chelsea should go for sterling pay whatever it takes that would be the team complete for years to come. If they get song and falcao and sterling..

Personally I don't rate song and would rather they went for Carvalho or pogba instead

Personally, I don't rate Sterling!

where would u play sterling in the chelsea team ?