Transfers

Arsenal need a holding midfielder no question.. Defo a CB also and a CF that can get. 25+goals easy.

My 3 signings would be.

Hummels

Carvalho

Higuain.

Sign those 3 they are defo in business

2 full backs another centre back (as cover) a higher level defensive midfielder and possibly another striker they are miles away

what was said?

Why have a presser to criticise players when you don't even have a manager..It always seemed to be the same players that got the criticism... He admitted he wasn't good enough but the same can be said for the other 30players.

Why have a presser to criticise players when you don't even have a manager..It always seemed to be the same players that got the criticism... He admitted he wasn't good enough but the same can be said for the other 30players.

no wonder he's upset. Boydy made it clear that he only likes the beef monster munch. but King persisted with the pickled onion

Not a big arsenal fan , gutted they have signed the best GK in the world IMO

He's not even in the top 4 for me.

Neur

Buffon

Cortious

De Gea

Cech was never the same keeper as he was pre the head injury, he was still fantastic and one of the best in Europe of course but his levels never reached those he had pre injury.

Neur

Buffon

Cortious

De Gea

Cech was never the same keeper as he was pre the head injury, he was still fantastic and one of the best in Europe of course but his levels never reached those he had pre injury.

How do you think Cech will adapt to playing in front of 4 defenders rather than 10?

How do you think Cech will adapt to playing in front of 4 defenders rather than 10?

Costa Fabregas Oscar Willian defenders? :lol:

One thing I will say is that he will be facing far more shots than ever before.

At least he's won the lot with the big London club, now he can finally win some twitter polls to go along with his medals.

At least he's won the lot with the big London club, now he can finally win some twitter polls to go along with his medals.

The big London club :) Founded in 2004 and won 5 titles

Neur

Buffon

Cortious

De Gea

I can't think of one mistake that cech has made in his career nevermind last season

The guy is commanding at set plays, great shot stopper, he has everything.

He's in the peak of his career and he can easily play till 40

I can't think of one mistake that cech has made in his career nevermind last season

The guy is commanding at set plays, great shot stopper, he has everything.

He's in the peak of his career and he can easily play till 40

He's not great at cross balls and never has been since the head injury, he's not the best at distribution either although his shot stopping is still great.

He's made plenty of errors just like every other keeper in football.

He's wasn't even the best keeper at Chelsea never mind the world.

He's not great at cross balls and never has been since the head injury, he's not the best at distribution either although his shot stopping is still great.

He's made plenty of errors just like every other keeper in football.

He's wasn't even the best keeper at Chelsea never mind the world.

Well I think he's better that courtois who has made a few howlers himself last yr

That's like saying one direction are bigger than the rolling stones