Transfers

Out of interest, so what if he was?

Using your logic they're both huge clubs who it would be an honour to play for because of their rich history. The fact that one has fallen further than the other shouldn't matter, no? They're big clubs with rich histories after all...

Haha

?

Apart from a couple of yrs whilst clough was in charge , WTF have Forest done to merit being named as big a club as liverpool ?

One league chsmpionship to the clubs name

Not exactly a football hotbed is Nottingham is it!

I'm sure they are massive in Asia and around the rest of the world though

Apart from a couple of yrs whilst clough was in charge , WTF have Forest done to merit being named as big a club as liverpool ?

One league chsmpionship to the clubs name

Not exactly a football hotbed is Nottingham is it!

I'm sure they are massive in Asia and around the rest of the world though

2 european cups aswell to be fair.

i get what youre saying but Man City are by far a more attractive prospect for any player these days, Liverpool might have the history but thats all it is, history, no player will use that in his thinking about which club to sign for.

given the choice between Man City and Liverpool, a player is going to think "what one can i win trophies with?, what one has the better squad and gives me the chance to play with better players?, who can pay me the most cash while giving me these opportunities?"

he wont be thinking "what team has the better history?, what team won the most trophies 20 - 30 years ago before i was born?"

thats just the way it is these days, money is king and none of the "jumpers for goalposts, back in the day" pish will change that

2 european cups aswell to be fair.

i get what youre saying but Man City are by far a more attractive prospect for any player these days, Liverpool might have the history but thats all it is, history, no player will use that in his thinking about which club to sign for.

given the choice between Man City and Liverpool, a player is going to think "what one can i win trophies with?, what one has the better squad and gives me the chance to play with better players?, who can pay me the most cash while giving me these opportunities?"

he wont be thinking "what team has the better history?, what team won the most trophies 20 - 30 years ago before i was born?"

thats just the way it is these days, money is king and none of the "jumpers for goalposts, back in the day" pish will change that

I'd agree with the majority of that mate

It's probably a sad fact

You could earn £80k a wk to play with liverpool or £100k to play with city and win trophies

It's like he shut his eyes during Shevchenko and Torres era's at Chelsea.

When a player looks done it's usually because he is done.

I stand by what I said on your status last night mate, dunno why but I can see him being a success there. Feel free to quote me in 6 months time when he's scored 1 goal and killed himself.