Transfers

Just now, Gaz52 said:

He's good but nothing extraordinary, they'll get at least £1m for him IMO

If they do there is no way we should be happy with rumours banded about for Tav. I know its a bullshit rumour but just shows what you can do. English clubs would quite literally pay what you want most of the time. The money is a joke down there

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

If they do there is no way we should be happy with rumours banded about for Tav. I know its a bullshit rumour but just shows what you can do. English clubs would quite literally pay what you want most of the time. The money is a joke down there

I know what you mean. They spend ridiculous money on ordinary players

We could get at least £3m for Tav I reckon. 

On 8/20/2016 at 1:18 PM, DBBTB said:

:lol:

Bwing serious though, I think he will do really well for them.

They're crying out for a goalscorer and there's no doubting the big man knows where the net is. I can see him doing well there.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Bravo to have medical at Man City

I wonder who Hart will go to? 

It'll be interesting. Joe Hart, if he and the media didn't bum him up to be this incredible goalkeeper, would actually get quite a lot of praise. He is a great goalkeeper on his day but he makes too many mistakes. As such he is generally classed as being overrated.

He comes across as being quite arrogant and egotistical IMO which is fine if you can back it up. However with that mindset he'll believe he can go to another top team. Looking around he's  not better than any of the top 6 EPL teams first choice goalkeepers. He'll therefore need to go abroad or step down to a mid table EPL team. Really no idea where he'll end up.

Mustafi is a very impressive signing from Wenger, him and Koscielny should do well together

I'd be very underwhelmed at Perez though, aye he scored about 20 for Deportivo but Arsenal should be looking for someone more prolific if they want to win the league, like Lacazette

35 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Mustafi is a very impressive signing from Wenger, him and Koscielny should do well together

I'd be very underwhelmed at Perez though, aye he scored about 20 for Deportivo but Arsenal should be looking for someone more prolific if they want to win the league, like Lacazette

Bit of panic setting in with their start and fans losing patience, apparently they said no to Perez just last week