Transfers

Arsenal offer £42.5m for Ozil, in advanced talks.

Would be a good signing, but not sure if that's what they need, similar to Cazorla?

Depends how much money they are going to spend. If they only bring in him and Cabaye, you could argue maybe not.

Tomorrow if I was Wenger, I'd look to buy Williams, Benteke and Ozil. But I don't think they have the money. You'd be talking £100 Million+.

But I think he's backing Giroud, Walcott and Podolski as his strikers, and that's why he's bringing in an attacking midfielder as they are short their if they have a few injuries.

Ozil will be an amazing signing for Arsenal, After Wilshere went off today they mentioned they were lucky to have Flamini in the squad as they wouldn't of had a replacement to bring on, so they do need more midfielders, him and cazorla will play well together. As far as it's been lol at Arsenal this window, Beating spurs today then in advanced talks with Ozil is a good start, as i recon at least another 3 will arrive tomorrow.

More on talk that Mesut Ozil is closing in on a move to Arsenal.

Guillem Balague

@GuillemBalague

Cadena Ser: Madrid and Arsenal have reached a deal for Ozil, 45+5m euros pending agreement with the player who is desperate to leave

10:00 PMReplyRetweetFavorite

by Chris Harvey 10:06 PM yesterday

Cardiff chairman Dave Whelan confirms Everton bids for James McCarthy have been rejected, as well as an 'insulting' offer from Crystal Palace for Callum McManaman.

I don't know if they were trying to be funny or clever but it was an insulting offer and not worth taking seriously,

by GRAEME BAILEY 10:51 PM yesterday

Manchester City have confirmed the capture of Argentine defender Martin Demichelis from Atletico Madrid.

I am delighted to have joined City because I am still hungry for success and want to improve.

by GRAEME BAILEY 10:31 PM yesterday