Transfers

Delighted for Kaka, one of the deals I've wanted to see happen for a long time.

Hopefully he can go and be a star at AC Milan again.

I was going to come on and say shouldn't Arsenal be investing in defence, but realistically they need quality all over the team so 2 or 3 big money signings anywhere will improve them.

Wenger is right to back Giroud, IMO.

He showed at the tail end of last season that he can score goals and he's been excellent this season so far.

Bring in some quality to support him in midfield, maybe a defender and a goalkeeper if there's a good deal available and Arsenal are looking decent.

Arsenal should go for De Rossi. Man Utd failed with a £10 million bid. Closer to £20 million would get him. 30 years old but I really rate him as a DM, can play CB too, and think he'd strengthen Arsenal significantly.

Adding De Rossi and Ozil would give Arsenal enough to hold on to top 4 spot this season, imo.

Arsenal should go for De Rossi. Man Utd failed with a £10 million bid. Closer to £20 million would get him. 30 years old but I really rate him as a DM, can play CB too, and think he'd strengthen Arsenal significantly.

Adding De Rossi and Ozil would give Arsenal enough to hold on to top 4 spot this season, imo.

De Rossi or Vidal would be perfect for Arsenal.