***The official Euro 2012 thread***

1341170472' post='1060177886']

Where abouts are you there? My dad lives in noordwijk an zee, lovely country

Just north of there in ijmuiden, been here since April I'll be here till September,

It's ok I suppose, luckily enough everyone speaks English I can't get to grips with the Dutch lingo

What, because I'm actually watching the runs players make and the positional play instead of just where the ball goes.

Part of Italy's effort against spain in the first game was blocking off spains passes through the middle by playing de rossi central as to force spain out wide,

I've seen NONE of that so far from this game, for someone with a reputation for having an engine and being able to cover the defense and the midfield De Rossi has just stood out, almost wide left doing fuck all and not even running back when needed.

Fair enough man, but youre heading for a stroke if you care that much about it. Did you back the tallys?

They're dominating sports in recent years. Spain/Barca in football, Nadal in tennis, Contador in cycling, sure I missed some out as well.

With youth unemployment in Spain running close to 50% they have fuck all else to do but play games. They should be feckin' good!