***The official Euro 2012 thread***

so far satisfied ... cant stand Balloteli .... hm he still has to 4 goals .... forget it bawbag ...

Spaniards are slowly walking towards triumph, eventhough it were zee Germans for me ...

I am sick n tired of "acting" when players are fouled... I know it is about mentality of southern countries. I just dont think such players ( Spanish, Italian, South Americans etc . ) really need it, they play nice football anyway,

"acting" is gay-ish for me ...

2:0 ... well done lads from Spain

Get De Rossi off, how has no-one else noticed how shit a game he is having compared to the first spain italy game.

The guys a liability, I don't think ive seen him run once

You'll be blaming de rossi for Scotland not qualifying soon.

What, because I'm actually watching the runs players make and the positional play instead of just where the ball goes.

Part of Italy's effort against spain in the first game was blocking off spains passes through the middle by playing de rossi central as to force spain out wide,

I've seen NONE of that so far from this game, for someone with a reputation for having an engine and being able to cover the defense and the midfield De Rossi has just stood out, almost wide left doing fuck all and not even running back when needed.

What is it with Scots always whinging about English commentators? Are we just used to the amazing Archie Macpherson and Pat Nevin that everyone else is just shite? doh

I don't think anyone that's sick of Mark Lawrenson etc have even mentioned anything about their nationalities ?