Duff & Phelps out now

if you think they have been dishonest about something post it. I will have a look.

It's not something, its many things. In all honesty, its late and I have no specifics. I guess I remained unimpressed by their frequent assertions that bids were their 'final and best' bids and distinctly unimpressed by their 'look what you could have had' press conference. Alas, this is not a battle of TBK vs anybody else. The point i'm making is that I see no reason why TBK should be treated as any more or less dishonest than Green, D&P, Miller et al. Everyone wants to buy Rangers for as cheap as it is going. Everybody will do all they can to make that happen. I can't say I fully believe any one party over another

It's not something, its many things. In all honesty, its late and I have no specifics. I guess I remained unimpressed by their frequent assertions that bids were their 'final and best' bids and distinctly unimpressed by their 'look what you could have had' press conference. Alas, this is not a battle of TBK vs anybody else. The point i'm making is that I see no reason why TBK should be treated as any more or less dishonest than Green, D&P, Miller et al. Everyone wants to buy Rangers for as cheap as it is going. Everybody will do all they can to make that happen. I can't say I fully believe any one party over another

well green and d&p have told demonstrable lies. that's why they should be viewed as more dishonest.

If a CVA fails the shares are worthless to Charles Green anyway. He'd be part of a newco that would be able to use any funding they have available to buy the assets from the oldco during the liquidation.

thats my point m8 ...buying the assets from whyte/oldco aint gonna be cheap .hence the reason the imposter/whyte has made that agreement ...whyte knows whilst he has HIS admin on board he is quids in ...a CVA at this time or even 2 weeks ago was unachievable ..unless the admin/crooks are removed ..

well green and d&p have told demonstrable lies. that's why they should be viewed as more dishonest.

Ha its late but I bet you have evidence of such lies.

Anyway, they are liars, why should this affect one party looking to buy the club over another?

Should you distrust Green just because D&P are liars? They may be genuine?

Edit - oops, Just noticed you said Green is a liar too. Again, Im guessing you have documentation/evidence

Ha its late but I bet you have evidence of such lies.

Anyway, they are liars, why should this affect one party looking to buy the club over another?

Should you distrust Green just because D&P are liars? They may be genuine?

yes of course I do. green said 20 investors. that was a lie.

yes of course I do. green said 20 investors. that was a lie.

He could have 40 for all you know. Don't think there is anyway you can prove that this is a lie. He claimed there was 20 potential investors, while I don't think there will eventually be 20 investors, I don't see any reason to say that it is unquestionably untrue

Frankly, if that is the level, I wouldn't say its any worse than 'this is our final and best offer' x2/3

He could have 40 for all you know. Don't think there is anyway you can prove that this is a lie. He claimed there was 20 potential investors, while I don't think there will eventually be 20 investors, I don't see any reason to say that it is unquestionably untrue

hes admitted its not 20 but 5 or 6.

Frankly, if that is the level, I wouldn't say its any worse than 'this is our final and best offer' x2/3

trouble is the final offer thing is a rm myth.

thats my point m8 ...buying the assets from whyte/oldco aint gonna be cheap .hence the reason the imposter/whyte has made that agreement ...whyte knows whilst he has HIS admin on board he is quids in ...a CVA at this time or even 2 weeks ago was unachievable ..unless the admin/crooks are removed ..

You really think Whyte is having secret phone calls to the administrators giving them instructions?

trouble is the final offer thing is a rm myth.

I don't think it is. I've read it in many an article and heard it from their mouths. You might say that said articles aren't exactly 100% accurate but by golly I bet that is where we have heard about the 5/6 investors and other investors pulling out.

All bidders have lied through their teeth. The truth wouldn't get them anywhere near the club or the supporters trust

I don't think it is. I've read it in many an article and heard it from their mouths. You might say that said articles aren't exactly 100% accurate but by golly I bet that is where we have heard about the 5/6 investors and other investors pulling out.

All bidders have lied through their teeth. The truth wouldn't get them anywhere near the club or the supporters trust

I've never seen it and I followed them closely. but if they said it it will be out there to be found.

go to court.

if HMRC went to court and got D & P removed as admin and installed their own - what makes you think that they would hand the club over to TBK (i'll include BK in that group for talkings sake) over and above any other bidder (bearing in mind that the new admin (due to being appointed by HMRC) would have HMRC's best interests as a creditor)?.

if HMRC went to court and got D & P removed as admin and installed their own - what makes you think that they would hand the club over to TBK (i'll include BK in that group for talkings sake) over and above any other bidder (bearing in mind that the new admin (due to being appointed by HMRC) would have HMRC's best interests as a creditor)?.

I don't imagine they will. p Murray was pretty clear they are no longer bidders for a start tonight.

I've never seen it and I followed them closely. but if they said it it will be out there to be found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/blue-knights-and-ticketus-submit-best-and-final-bid-for-rangers-7618845.html

Nobody is squeaky clean, including Green. Don't see why he's not worth a shot though

You really think Whyte is having secret phone calls to the administrators giving them instructions?

Would need to be secret cause the imposter is nowhere to be seen ..SO YES ..

So u think he isnt then ? :lol:

ok so they said it once when d&p asked for best and final bids.

hardly there fault d&p had to reopen the bidding.