" Mr Daly failed miserably" D&P statement.

We keep hearing about D & P being Whytes men.

Other than the fact he hired them, what else would make anyone think they are acting for him.

Would they prefer HMRC's men ?

Had they got in, Ibrox would be flats by now.

A lot of sore losers don't like D & P purely cos they weren't duped by TBK's fantasies.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep hearing about D & P being Whytes men.

Other than the fact he hired them, what else would make anyone think they are acting for him.

A lot of sore losers don't like D & P purely cos they weren't duped by TBK's fantasies.

It is important to point out that he didn't hire them.

That phone call between Mark Daly and D&P PR man, never happened, it was staged!!! what a :wanker:

I actually thought that too, why didn't he put him on speaker phone?

Are there legal reasons?

Just looked stage managed, the whole programme was just a rehash of stuff we already knew! Apart from the list of ebt people, and a couple of ambiguous emails, nothing new.

While watching th email bits on the programme I was thinking, where does it say purchase of the club? Ticketus could be. Involved in anything and according to Grier this was undead the case.

And why the need for daly to state rangers were/are "the establishments club" his actual words, absolutely no basis for that statement apart from pandering to those with an anti rangers agenda.

It was clever the way hey started off though, with a positive spin at the beginning and repeatedly saying " the rangers fans should know" as if it was some kind of crusade on our behalf.

All and all pretty poor, unfinished journalism IMHO

what d&p knew and didn't know is of no interest to me. its the fact that they are whytes team and always have been.

that's always been my issue.

Its never seemed to concern you that Paul Murray was part of David Murray's team. :craphead:

I actually thought that too, why didn't he put him on speaker phone?

Are there legal reasons?

Just looked stage managed, the whole programme was just a rehash of stuff we already knew! Apart from the list of ebt people, and a couple of ambiguous emails, nothing new.

While watching th email bits on the programme I was thinking, where does it say purchase of the club? Ticketus could be. Involved in anything and according to Grier this was undead the case.

And why the need for daly to state rangers were/are "the establishments club" his actual words, absolutely no basis for that statement apart from pandering to those with an anti rangers agenda.

It was clever the way hey started off though, with a positive spin at the beginning and repeatedly saying " the rangers fans should know" as if it was some kind of crusade on our behalf.

All and all pretty poor, unfinished journalism IMHO

(tu):clap:

I just dont understand this attitude. What would HMRC have gained from our club dying sooner with or without their favoured administrators in place ?