Gennaro Gattuso

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most sides who ever got anywhere in european footy inclusive of their domestic leagues have ALWAYS had a Madman running around kicking everything that moves, though in the modern game the 'kicker' can usually play a fair bit as well.... Gatuso broke that mould yet Milan got away with it.

Rino WAS pants.... Rino IS pants.

You cannot escape the truth.

If you DON'T believe me and Cannot watch a footy game and make up your own mind as to who IS and Isn't good at playing the game ? ... then you most likely are drunk whilst watching footy ... or just 'THICK' .... you choose.

Example :

You can go back in time and get a player reborn for your side....

choices...

1. A young fit Durrant.

2. Wilkins.

3. Fergie

4. De Boer

5. Rino

ps/ ONLY the drunk will pick 5.

The only Italian playing for rangers in future will be the guy that runs the local chippy

that will be the wee pape lover who likes nothing better than a length of black pudding up his wee tarrier ronson will it ??

Well, given that he was pants first time round... what will he NOW bring to the Ibrox table do you think ?

First time around he ran around like a kid on speed kicking everything that moved and being booked plenty ... so now that he is older/slower and injury prone... he will do what exactly ?

Waste of time and of no use to The Rangers.

His application could NEVER be questioned mind so kudos to him for that but his talent was almost zero.

Maybe good for the one game... that first one of the season when he COULD go on simply to batter wee broon but that's about it for me.

Ahahaha, i nearly soiled myself reading that. A world cup and european cup winning captain with almlst zero talent. Ahahahahaha

:praise::praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Most sides who ever got anywhere in european footy inclusive of their domestic leagues have ALWAYS had a Madman running around kicking everything that moves, though in the modern game the 'kicker' can usually play a fair bit as well.... Gatuso broke that mould yet Milan got away with it.

If you DON'T believe me and Cannot watch a footy game and make up your own mind as to who IS and Isn't good at playing the game ? ... then you most likely are drunk whilst watching footy ... or just 'THICK' .... you choose.

Have a neg rep for calling Bears thick, ya fanny!

I am not sure that we will see Rino play for us again but I would like to see it ,he has made his money and he likes Scotland and the adulation from the fans.The experiene,work rate and desire he has would be great if it rubbed off on some of our future players.

2 times Champions League winner 1 World Cup winner, 34 with eye problems and A.C Milan wanted to keep him. Hardly pants in my book, Rino isnt just a hardman, he works hard tracking back, putting in the tackles and he can play a bit with the ball at his feet too. Hes a players player to use a cliche.

Example :

You can go back in time and get a player reborn for your side....

choices...

1. A young fit Durrant.

2. Wilkins.

3. Fergie

4. De Boer

5. Rino

ps/ ONLY the drunk will pick 5.

No van Bronckhorst?

If he signs i expect brown to be ruled out every old firm next season

I don't understand lots of posters mentioning Gattuso v Brown it's as if Brown is a GREAT player when it's clearly evident he's ordinary and at that injury prone. just a pure wanker...when has his performances ever hurt us!

Pfffffft!

If lucky Joe Jordan will catch up with him and knock the shit out of him.... thus rendering him unplayable ... he's pants.... never was any good and I don't CARE how many medals he has... many a shit player have medals and so that same trend will continue.... it's always been part and parcel of the game of footy... shit players get games and go on to win things... footballing history is FULL of it... go read if you are younger than what ... 25 years old ?

If lucky Joe Jordan will catch up with him and knock the shit out of him.... thus rendering him unplayable ... he's pants.... never was any good and I don't CARE how many medals he has... many a shit player have medals and so that same trend will continue.... it's always been part and parcel of the game of footy... shit players get games and go on to win things... footballing history is FULL of it... go read if you are younger than what ... 25 years old ?

Oh aye you're so right sorry I

Meant full a shite I always get mixed up between they 2 it's because I'm 44.....

I don't understand lots of posters mentioning Gattuso v Brown it's as if Brown is a GREAT player when it's clearly evident he's ordinary and at that injury prone. just a pure wanker...when has his performances ever hurt us!

Pfffffft!

So true man... so true.

He'd be laughed at for being SUCH a bad footballer in ANY other era bar this un.

You are So correct (tu)

Oh aye you're so right sorry I

Meant full a shite I always get mixed up between they 2 it's because I'm 44.....

It would do you good to watch some or all of the games wee Rino played/didn't for Rangers... he WAS pants.

It would do you good to watch some or all of the games wee Rino played/didn't for Rangers... he WAS pants.

Ok I take your point... but it was fuckin yonks ago...and the experience he got...as little as it may have been installed a belief in him which he carried out...WINNING all the major honours at Milan he's LEARNED and he has an experience to pass on to guys like Ness and others, I hate arguing with guys who want the best for Rangers bud :)

Ok I take your point... but it was fuckin yonks ago...and the experience he got...as little as it may have been installed a belief in him which he carried out...WINNING all the major honours at Milan he's LEARNED and he has an experience to pass on to guys like Ness and others, I hate arguing with guys who want the best for Rangers bud :)

Nice retort mate.... I think you are quite correct in what you say as well given that the wee fella gave well over the odds in energies expended whilst playing with our Blue top on.... he never ever gave Less than the 100 per cent..... could add summit to the youngsters get up and go ethics :) good shout ! :uk:

Nice retort mate.... I think you are quite correct in what you say as well given that the wee fella gave well over the odds in energies expended whilst playing with our Blue top on.... he never ever gave Less than the 100 per cent..... could add summit to the youngsters get up and go ethics :) good shout ! :uk:

You're obviously a good guy that can make a good argument and be objective too so hopefully our differences are now as one and we wake up tomorrow feeling as proud as ever mate .. Fuck us!

Rangers are what matters! :)