Gennaro Gattuso

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think some (not all) of the posters on this thread understand what the phrase "transfer embargo" means.

Signing brilliant foriegners like Rino are what got us into this state, some of the younger fans need to realise that and get a fucking grip

Why come and post on here? This is a piece of good news for us and all people like you can do is put a negative spin on it.

Sounds like you would be better off on Kiddyfiddler Street

i personally think if the ban is overturned then we should definately sign him. yes he may be nearing the end of his career but this is where he always said he wanted to finish up and given the glittering career he has had he would be great to have around for the development of the younger midfielders at the club

Sussed you S1lv3R. Tell the truth.

You were winchin Carla Romano and she was stolen from you when Gattuso came along in his Armani shreddies.

You've never quite forgiven him, have you? ;)

HOW the hell did you know that !

Wait till I see em both ! Grrrr........ (tu) nice... :lol:

Aimé Jacquet maintains that France wouldn't have won in '98 with Guivarc'h. For whatever that's worth.

Anyway, Gattuso was outstanding in Germany. One of the three best midfielders in the tournament in my opinion (After Pirlo and Zidane).

Never heard of the guy but clearly he was either joking or pissed when he said that :pipe:

I agree with you about Gattuso though if we can somehow get him back and he is even half the player he was he will be a fantastic addition to our team.

We needed a bit of bite in midfield its good to see Ally reconises that and is trying to sort it with the links to Black and obviously Gattuso to.

Never heard of the guy but clearly he was either joking or pissed when he said that :pipe:

I agree with you about Gattuso though if we can somehow get him back and he is even half the player he was he will be a fantastic addition to our team.

We needed a bit of bite in midfield its good to see Ally reconises that and is trying to sort it with the links to Black and obviously Gattuso to.

He was the France manager :lol:

Not all world cup winners are brilliant players was my point I agree Gattuso was and most likely still is good enough to make a decent impact for us.

That may be true, but id say just about all world cup and two time euorpean cup winning captains a have a wee bit about them. <cr>

That may be true, but id say just about all world cup and two time euorpean cup winning captains a have a wee bit about them. <cr>

I want to bring him back but was just saying that not all World Cup winners are particularly good players however Gattuso is a fantastic player and if we can bring him here we should.

I don't understand lots of posters mentioning Gattuso v Brown it's as if Brown is a GREAT player when it's clearly evident he's ordinary and at that injury prone. just a pure wanker...when has his performances ever hurt us!

Pfffffft!

Nothing to do with Brown as a player just would love to see him acting like the cunt he is against Rino

I think he would do a job if he returned .my best memory of him was in watties testimonial when he put " the guvnor " paul mince up in the air .seem to remember it was a decent game for a friendly with us winning by a mccoist goal . Feel free to put me right on any of these facts as the nineties where a pretty hazy time for me .

''In recent years he has settled for kicking shins rather than balls. His decline into irrelevance is due to the inevitable march of time though''

Erm no, no you are wrong..... THIS is who Guttuso has ALWAYS been.

If he ever played a full game (which I doubt) without running around kicking ... then it was part of your own imagination.

No one is being condescending either....what ever gave you that idea ?

Rino wasn't that good a player is the bottom line here.

So some think he'd do a turn ?

I don't.

No point going over and over the same point tbh as it just becomes a time wasting event.

You'll be telling me next that Davis is a brilliant player too ? :lol:

:uk:

If you believe any of that, then you simply do not have a clue about football. The bit in bold must be a joke, it has to be.

Why do we want him back?

He left us at the first sniff of being something special and suddenly wants to come back when AC decide he's past it.

And he's a fuckin hardman for trying to fight a pensioner, our legend Big Joe Jordan.

Nah, better stay in Italy Rino.

Why do we want him back?

He left us at the first sniff of being something special and suddenly wants to come back when AC decide he's past it.

And he's a fuckin hardman for trying to fight a pensioner, our legend Big Joe Jordan.

Nah, better stay in Italy Rino.

He was frozen out by Advocaat and decided he needed first team football, cant fault him for that. What he did to Jordan wad wrong and i believe hes already apologised for that. Come home Rino :uk: